Add a Photo

By VAPOUR ORGANIC BEAUTY
#204 in Acne Treatments
S904/Soft Focus III Instant Skin Perfector - perfects and color balances light to medium sallow/ olive skin. Vapour raises the bar for performance and purity with Stratus Soft Focus. A velvety variation of Vapour’s revolutionary original 3–in–1 moisturizer, primer and no-color foundation. Soft Focus Stratus balances all skin types, including combination and oily skin. Soft Focus leaves a smooth base for color makeup application while achieving a natural soft satin finish. Vapour’s Light Reflective Technology immediately perfects the appearance of your skin - you immediately appear younger and refreshed. For a flawless finish use Stratus Instant Skin Perfector alone or under any Atmosphere Foundation. Made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitam.
Review (1)
Abbigail D.
Abbigail D.
Knoxville, TN
I really like this product, but not as much as I would have liked it to be. This product was a bit pricey, and it wasn't worth it. I believe that there could be a better product out there. This product made my skin really smooth, and it did kinda blur my pores, but it kinda broke me out on my t-zone. I hope this helps.