BY VAPOUR ORGANIC BEAUTY

418/Possess - Sexy, Adult Pink. Siren is a naturally long-wearing, moisturizing lipstick in wearable fashion–forward shades. It’s designed to flatter to all skin tones and nourish parched lips in style. Siren is a striking new advance in lipstick formulation! Pure plant ingredients are vacuum processed, without chemicals, to produce a moisturizing shine that rivals the performance of its mainstream counterparts! Siren is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins. Siren is designed to protect lips from moisture loss and environmental assault. Siren’s. new botanical infusion contains hydrating Myrrh, Rose buds, healing Lemon Balm, antioxidant Pomegranate, soothing Jojoba oil and. see more...

Jennifer R.
My lips feel great when wearing this lipstick! They look great too, and the shade of Au Pair is very flattering. This is so good, my lips look younger when I use this lipstick. I do need to reapply after eating, but that happens with most lipsticks anyway. I love the non toxic ingredients in this lipstick as well!
Dejah D.
Covington
This lipstick is sort of pricey but i can say it feels so smooth on my lips and its very easy to apply. No stickyness and it lasts a good amount of time. Its worth the price and I recommend to others.
Wendy M.
Yur lips feel great after putting this on and who doewnt like organic makeup when it makes yu feel great too.
Amanda A.
I received this as a sample from a different company and was pleasently surprised. it goes on do smooth and feels so soft on. would definitely recommend
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Review for: Pinup
Can buy these locally or order them online lasts awhile. Love getting the mulitple sizes but sucks when i loose all the tops loll
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this lipstick. I got this and some other product from this brand for my wedding. At the time my skin was reaction to almost everything. I had no issues with it. Goes on nicely and lasts pretty well. It is oil based so makes lips more supple, just like chapstick would.

It is pricey so it's a special buy for me, especially as I don't wear lipstick a lot. If see a sale I'll definitely get more though. I recommend this brand to others regularly.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this long lasting?
Iviana-kia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a lipstick that's safe for me to kiss my baby. I haven't been wearing anything lately because I don't want to break her out. My lips have also been a little chapped lately..... does anyone know how good of moisture it provides ?