BY VAPOUR ORGANIC BEAUTY

035: pairs with 135 foundation Illusionist quickly and effectively perfects the skin's trouble spots. It covers dark circles and blemishes effortlessly and blends beautifully in combination with both Vapour foundation formulas. Illusionist has a high pigment load for areas that need extra coverage. It won t deposit in lines and does not clog pores. Illusionist's light touch instantly gives the skin a healthier and more even appearance. Illusionist Concealer is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments and vitamins. Illusionist nourishes with Vapour's fac see more...

• Is this vegan/cruelty free?2 Answers
  • Has anyone broke out with this product? I'm looking for a conceal...1 Answers
  • Never seen or heard of this product. Do they sell it at departmen...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
They offer a good range of shades, I found one to match my very fair skin. The concealer is creamy and easy to blend, just set it with powder and it will stay all day. I use it to reduce my under eye dark circles, and it does not crease on me. Because my circles are so dark, I need to layer over a darker orange concealer to hide them completely. It's expensive but you are paying for non toxic ingredients and good quality.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Vapour named its organic concealer line Illusionist, so the pressure is on for it to perform a truly magical disappearing act, right? Well, it’s definitely got the coverage for it, leaving no blind spots for the audience to peer into. But before we get into that, we interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to geek out about the shade variety.Okay, so there’s only nine, but they are both fantastically vibrant and impressively comprehensive. From pale and pasty to what we’d describe as medium black (not quite dark enough, in our opinion, but we take what we can get) you’re almost certain to find a shade that fits your skin perfectly – currently making it the best natural concealer for color matching (unfortunately, most natural and organic makeup brands often stop at medium complexions), even for the darker-skinned cuties that get left out of natural makeup far too often.Thanks to a number of different anti-oxidant rich, nourishing and calming ingredients, this concealer actually helps to boost skin health over the long term and not in the wishy-washy, good-enough-for-now sense that you usually get. It’s great for making dark circles and acne vanish, with healthier, more vibrant skin appearing in its place. It’s hardly David Blaine (does anybody know where he went?), but we’d get tickets to the show again.To get back to the coverage this concealer provides – this is probably the best full-coverage natural concealer currently available. First of all, it’s highly pigmented so you’ll need just the tiniest amount to hide what you need to – blemishes, redness, and even dark circles. And its texture is perfect. It’s not too moist, not too slippery and most importantly – doesn’t settle into fine lines.Like most of Vapour’s products, the Illusionist range is 70% organic, with the rest of it made up by both organic and inorganic mineral colorants. Oh, and this is coverage you’ll get without pore-clogging consequences. We think this is our favorite product from Vapour. And that’s saying a lot.
A. J.
A. J.
I have tried so many clean beauty concealers and let me tell you it's next to impossible to find one that is effective. This is about as good as it gets. Very illuminated and creamy formula I do really like it. My only qualm is that it tends to look a little oily (I prefer that over too dry - hello wrinkles) and that it doesn't quite cover dark circles.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: O3O
Love love love this! This is so easy to use and perfect to reapply as it's so easy to carry with you! This is so smooth and creamy. I love using this is great for under the eye and dark circles. I have used this all up recently and I will repurchase for sure!
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
The coverage is good. I was able to find a color that matches my skin perfectly. It is a bit pricey for how small the tube is. The texture is a little bit more creamy/oily than I prefer. Once set with powder, however, I had no problem with it. The only thing I really do not like is it has a light herbal/menthol scent that for whatever reason bothers me. I have one area of discoloration right under my nose, so it may not bother you if you are just using it to conceal under eye area or a few imperfections on face.
Ally A.
Ally A.
Suffolk
Review for: O1O
First, I did the quiz on the Vapour site to discover my shade. Then, I got samples of all the lightest shades as I'm very pale. Vapour 000 was too light for me (that doesn't happen often). 015 was more pink and a tad too dark for me. I went with 010. This shade is a perfect match.

Since discovering this concealer, I wear it everyday and have repurchased twice. It feels moisturising and never irritates my skin. It covers redness and acne well and looks natural.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Is this vegan/cruelty free?
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Sunnyside, NY
Has anyone broke out with this product? I'm looking for a concealer that has all natural products. I've been breaking out and having allergic reactions to two concealers already
Dana M.
Dana M.
Never seen or heard of this product. Do they sell it at department stores? I love long lashes, does it give that effect?