BY VAPOUR ORGANIC BEAUTY

Sultry - Sun Kissed Copper Brown Finally... a healthy high-performance lip gloss in sheer wearable colors. Enhance your natural lip color with five sheer shades. Never sticky or tacky, Elixir delivers superior body and shine. Your lips will instantly feel moisturized and refreshed. Vapour takes lip care seriously. Research shows that what we put on our lips. is ingested into the body. Elixir’s pure plant ingredients are vacuum processed, without chemicals, to produce a superior lip gloss. Wear alone or layer over Siren lipstick. Elixir is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins. Elixir contains Vapour’s lip specific botanical infusion of hydrating Myrrh, healing Lemon Balm, antiox. see more...

Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
I had never heard of this brand before until I saw it while exploring the internet a couple months ago. Let's just say I fell in love. All the shades are gorgeous and it's not just a regular lip gloss. It's not sticky and it moisturizes your lips.
Jlo O.
Gainesville, GA
I wouldn't recommend this like why even make it , it made my lips so dry when I Reyes it.
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
I received this gloss from a friend who got in her Blush Mystery Beauty Box. She for some reason did not want to try it, which worked out great for me! I love the color and shine of this gloss in Twinkle. It feels really nice on. The $20 price tag is a little high for me, but it is very splurge worthy.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
This product is my new weakness! pricey but oh soooo worth it
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a gift when I ordered from Vapour. It's pretty nice and moisturizing. The only drawback is that the color comes out a bit uneven, and you really need to work to spread it. Really lovely colors.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Whats your favorite color in this?