BY VAPOUR ORGANIC BEAUTY

211/Enchant - Warm Red with Rich Brown Undertone. A makeup artist’s dream, Aura Stain gives rich and long-lasting color to cheeks, lips and eyes. Aura Stain offers buildable coverage that takes you from sheer to bold with a few strokes. Aura Multi-Use Blush Stick Contains 70% Certified Organic Ingredients & 30% Minerals and Vitamins. Wildcrafted. 100% Natural. Chemical Free. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Made with Wind Power. Biodegradable ingredients. Inner & Outer Packaging Recyclable. see more...

• is this better as a blush or a lipstick? 1 Answers
  • I'm curious about this product I heard really good things about i...1 Answers
  • What colors does this come in?2 Answers
Jamie F.
Alhambra, CA
I got this in Impulse 209. The color is nice and this works fine as a lip product (although even as a lip product the formulation is not the smoothest) but the color I got absolutely was impossible to use as a blush. Way too red, way too pigmented, way too thick and unspreadable.
Been H.
Temple, TX
I tried this product and it works amazing I loved the fact that it has a nice color to it and it's very easy to apply but also don't put to much of the product or it can cake on to the face and top it off with a powder blush just to make it set.
Estefania C.
I lah lah lah love this. !!!! I really recommend it to other people. Y'all will absolutely love it. No regrest you will see I am rightt!!!!
Cynthia A.
Panorama City, CA
This lipstick is amazing I recently tried it out from my best friend I I fell in love they leave your lips really smooth
Havilland H.
Garden City, NY
You can use this Multi Use Blush for blush, ovbiously, and lipstick. I love the way it looks.
yesenia I.
Garland, TX
I tried this and it's amazing. It's a multi use blush so you could use it as a lipstick.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Very brightbidea, works grest. Really good value, reputable agency. Highly recommended
Muito bom gosteii batom longa duração e de ótima qualidade a vir é linda e dura muito
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really like this multi use lip and cheek stick, i wish it was long lasting but i usually have to set it so it doesn't rub off completely. It does leave a nice rosy color and it doesn't dry you out.
Jodie R.
This is one of my favorite makeup items. I use it for blush and my lips. It doesn't last the longest of some brands I used. However, it's natural and that makes me feel better about using it.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this blend well?
Stacy a.
Burlington, WA
What colors does this come in?
Marlen O.
Glendale, AZ
Que tan bueno is este labial?
brittany f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You really could use this as lipstick and blush?!
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Que colores hay este labial?