BY VAPOUR ORGANIC BEAUTY

211/Enchant - Warm Red with Rich Brown Undertone. A makeup artist’s dream, Aura Stain gives rich and long-lasting color to cheeks, lips and eyes. Aura Stain offers buildable coverage that takes you from sheer to bold with a few strokes. Aura Multi-Use Blush Stick Contains 70% Certified Organic Ingredients & 30% Minerals and Vitamins. Wildcrafted. 100% Natural. Chemical Free. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Made with Wind Power. Biodegradable ingredients. Inner & Outer Packaging Recyclable. see more...

• is this better as a blush or a lipstick? 1 Answers
  • I'm curious about this product I heard really good things...1 Answers
  • What colors does this come in?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Classic, Courtesan 213 more...
This a lovely blush but can be use on your lips and eyes also. This formula is creamy, very easy to apply and last all day. It’s a perfect rosy color that goes super pigmented but blends very easily. I want to get other colors. I really recommend this.
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
it is highly pigmented and very creamy. I liked how it left my cheeks looking rosy without irritating my skin. I loved the color and it complimented my skin tone well.
Been H.
Temple, TX
I tried this product and it works amazing I loved the fact that it has a nice color to it and it's very easy to apply but also don't put to much of the product or it can cake on to the face and top it off with a powder blush just to make it set.
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
Not bad but wasn't amazing for me. I got it as part of a travel set and the one I got was not the best color match for me. It may have been an earlier formula as I had the old packaging. It didn't spread on my cheeks smoothly.
Jamie F.
Alhambra, CA
I got this in Impulse 209. The color is nice and this works fine as a lip product (although even as a lip product the formulation is not the smoothest) but the color I got absolutely was impossible to use as a blush. Way too red, way too pigmented, way too thick and unspreadable.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really like this multi use lip and cheek stick, i wish it was long lasting but i usually have to set it so it doesn't rub off completely. It does leave a nice rosy color and it doesn't dry you out.
Jodie R.
This is one of my favorite makeup items. I use it for blush and my lips. It doesn't last the longest of some brands I used. However, it's natural and that makes me feel better about using it.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I really like this product it has a nice light feel but still bright color. It lasts pretty long in my opinion and this line has a lot of pretty colors. Thought he price is quite high. (:
Karen H.
Gardena, CA
Ever since i tried this blush in stick fort he first time i feel in love with it. it is perfect for making your make up look natural. and thats awesome for you ladies that dond like to apply to much on your face
dheepu s.
Huntersville, NC
It was very pretty at first but as it wore through the day it started to get patchy and it started to look wierd. i wa svery disappointed with it.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Does this blend well?
Stacy a.
Burlington, WA
What colors does this come in?
Marlen O.
Glendale, AZ
Que tan bueno is este labial?
brittany f.
You really could use this as lipstick and blush?!
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Que colores hay este labial?