Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation uploaded by Madi H.Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation uploaded by Lindsey H.Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation uploaded by Yana G.

BY VAPOUR ORGANIC BEAUTY

Vapour raises the bar for revolutionary performance and purity with Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation. Effortlessly achieve the look of radiant, healthy skin and a more even complexion. The Soft Focus line is designed to balance all skin types, including combination and oily skin. Soft Focus leaves a smooth base for color makeup application while achieving a natural soft satin finish. With Vapour s Light Reflective Technology, the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores is diminished. Skin becomes instantly smoother, softer, and more even. Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments and vitamins. Atmosphere nourishes with Organic Pumpkin and Papaya Complex, brightens the skin with Organic Camellia, and is infused with Vapour s face-specific in see more...

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I recently picked up this foundation at my local Credo Beauty, and I’m in love! This foundation has the same scent as the rest of their products, which is lovely. This foundation has wonderful coverage, but is extremely dewy, making it great for someone with very dry skin. I would say that this product must be set by a powder otherwise it will slip and slide around your face. Once set though this foundation is beautiful.
Katie M.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: S115 more...
I love love love this product. It’s so soft on my skin I don’t even realize I’m wearing any makeup at all. Perfectly light and can be full or light coverage depending on what you’re going for that day. Will continue to buy.
Gina R.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this foundation. I do prefer a full coverage and this provides that. It has a nice dewy finish if you moisturise with an oil before hand, you can also use a slightly mattifying primer if you don't want the glow. It has an oily consistency but it feels just right and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I would say to be careful where you dispense and apply from, it can run. It is pretty pricey also, but worth it for green beauty.
Julia A.
Atlanta, GA
Here's my issue. It goes on SO oily and gets soaked up immediately by a beauty blender. I need so much setting powder to take the crazy amount of shine out. The color matches well but the formula is difficult to work with. Such a bummer because I really want to like this, and I want to make it work.
Haleema H.
Tranent
Review for: Other more...
This product is actually pretty good for a natural/organic/cruelty free foundation. It’s made from essential oils and uses natural fragrances I remember the foundation smelling like lavender which was quite nice. It has a dewy finish but the foundation didn’t last long on my face and had come off after about an 2 hours after applying.
Jasmin G.
Oakland, CA
Do they have colors for p.o.c?