Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Luminous Foundation uploaded by Anyke B.

BY VAPOUR ORGANIC BEAUTY

Shade #120 - Light / medium skin with neutral/ pink undertones. Effortlessly achieve the look of radiant, healthy skin and a more even complexion with Atmosphere Luminous Foundation. Atmosphere is like nothing you’ve ever tried- a foundation you’ll adore wearing. Atmosphere Luminous is designed for normal, dry, mature and sensitive skin. It gives a luminous, glowing, natural finish and comes in a slim precision stick for maximum control. With Vapour’s Light Reflective Technology the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores are diminished. Skin becomes instantly smoother, softer and more even. Made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins. Nourishes with Vapour’s face specific infusion of anti-inflammatory Frankincense, antioxidant Tulsi a. see more...

• Does this foundation hold a lot of coverage? I want to ma...2 Answers
  • ive heard wonders about this product online, but after re...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 123 more...
This product is a dream.
It’s best applied over a light moisturizer or right after applying oil! You don’t need much. The ingredients are all truly clean and natural. It contains Tulsi and essential oils so it smells great too. I have a natural daily look and this glides on efffortlessley without looking like I’m wearing anything at all.

Applies great with clean fingertips. Let it air dry for a few minutes then lightly dust with a clean large brush to set. No powder needed.

I do wish there was more product for the cost, but it’s on par with others at this price. Lasts me 2-3 months with daily wear.

We need more clean and natural ingredient lists like this.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This foundation is the epitome of lovely. The scent is so lovely, and the foundation glides on like a dream without having to be warmed up. If you have dry skin, this will be a perfect foundation for you. It is more on the satin-dewy side. And how gorgeous is that packaging! (And it’s made from recycled materials, how amazing)! Check it out!!!!!
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
Review for: 160 more...
First I would like to say I love the range of shades and the fact that they did not leave out women of color. This foundation is absolutely beautiful and similar to Bobbi Brown's foundation stick but, the big difference is that this foundation is 100% natural, non-toxic & cruelty-free. This goes on the skin super smooth, blends beautifully, matches my skin perfectly and leaves my skin dewy and radiant. Overall great product. This foundation does contain (beeswax)
Colleen L.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 110 more...
I wanted to love this product so much. I tried transitioning to more green makeup, and used this as my foundation substitute. Unfortunately, the coverage isn’t there unless you pile it on and then you end up feeling pretty greasy. This works if I’m going for a light coverage day, but it’s not my go-to.
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this foundation as part of a travel kit that was sold for a short amount of time. I used it for my wedding, special events and for stage performances. This is the only brand I've ever encountered that perfectly matches my skin tone. I'm a neutral light color (115). It is vegetable oil based, no silicones or mineral oil. I'm sensitive to most store brands, and even the sensitive skin products. No problem with this foundation. My dry skin loves it.

I'd love to get more but it is expensive so waiting for a sale or a special occasion for now. I recommend this brand all the time.
Jamie F.
Alhambra, CA
So i have very dry skin and so maybe this foundation would work better on different skin types, but for me it was thick and hard to blend out. Even if I tried to apply sparingly, it always looked really obvious that I was wearing foundation and a lot of it at that! Not a fan.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
Review for: 160, 130 more...
This foundation is really nice, it makes my skin look flawless and the color match is amazing! It stays put but at the end of the day it does look a bit cakey on my skin. I like the finish and the consistency! I recommend this.
This is amazing foundation
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
I want to love this foundation badly. When you first use it it looks amazing but it looks cakey and settles into lines quickly. Powder doesn't help.
Alexa B.
Lodi
Does this foundation hold a lot of coverage? I want to make the switch to sustainable and cruelty free but I need something that is full coverage.
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
ive heard wonders about this product online, but after reading revies here, I am curious know if its any good or if ordering a sample through their website would be worth it. Any thoughts?