Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Luminous Foundation uploaded by Anyke B.
10 colors available

BY VAPOUR ORGANIC BEAUTY

Shade #120 - Light / medium skin with neutral/ pink undertones. Effortlessly achieve the look of radiant, healthy skin and a more even complexion with Atmosphere Luminous Foundation. Atmosphere is like nothing you’ve ever tried- a foundation you’ll adore wearing. Atmosphere Luminous is designed for normal, dry, mature and sensitive skin. It gives a luminous, glowing, natural finish and comes in a slim precision stick for maximum control. With Vapour’s Light Reflective Technology the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores are diminished. Skin becomes instantly smoother, softer and more even. Made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins. Nourishes with Vapour’s face specific infusion of anti-inflammatory Frankincense, antioxidant Tulsi a. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anyke B.
Anyke B.
Yonkers , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 160
First I would like to say I love the range of shades and the fact that they did not leave out women of color. This foundation is absolutely beautiful and similar to Bobbi Brown's foundation stick but, the big difference is that this foundation is 100% natural, non-toxic & cruelty-free. This goes on the skin super smooth, blends beautifully, matches my skin perfectly and leaves my skin dewy and radiant. Overall great product. This foundation does contain (beeswax)
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Alhambra, CA
So i have very dry skin and so maybe this foundation would work better on different skin types, but for me it was thick and hard to blend out. Even if I tried to apply sparingly, it always looked really obvious that I was wearing foundation and a lot of it at that! Not a fan.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this foundation as part of a travel kit that was sold for a short amount of time. I used it for my wedding, special events and for stage performances. This is the only brand I've ever encountered that perfectly matches my skin tone. I'm a neutral light color (115). It is vegetable oil based, no silicones or mineral oil. I'm sensitive to most store brands, and even the sensitive skin products. No problem with this foundation. My dry skin loves it.

I'd love to get more but it is expensive so waiting for a sale or a special occasion for now. I recommend this brand all the time.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
I want to love this foundation badly. When you first use it it looks amazing but it looks cakey and settles into lines quickly. Powder doesn't help.
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ive heard wonders about this product online, but after reading revies here, I am curious know if its any good or if ordering a sample through their website would be worth it. Any thoughts?