Vapor Steam Liquid Medication for Hot Steam Vaporizers uploaded by Ashlee B.

BY CVS

CVS Vapor Steam, when added to your Vaporizer, increases the action of steam to moisten dry, irritated breathing passages and temporarily relieve coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold. 2/8oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
My VapoSteam machine is the best thing I've ever spent money on. It's the only thing that helps me when I'm sick or my allergies are getting really bad. I bought this steam medication recently when I was really sick and, while it was nice, I don't think it's for me. The smell was good, but I felt like it was a bit overwhelming and it ended up making my nose and mouth burn, even though I used less than the suggested amount on the packaging. May use again if I get so miserably sick again, but I felt like the steam machine alone does the job pretty well.
Danielle H.
Naugatuck, CT
Got this on sale at CVS a while ago when my youngest son was sick and all stuffed up. I've used the vicks brand before but will definitely be getting this instead going forward. The price comparison makes it a much better alternative. I'm all set with paying twice the price for the same thing.
Courtney M.
FARMINGTON, MN
Love to use this when my daughter, husband or I have a cold or a stuffed up nose. A little goes a long way, when adding to a humidifier. Almost instantly, your once stuffy, hard to breath nose is actually feeling better and unstuffed. I highly recommend this product, it really helps to unplug your nose, as well as opening the nasal passage ways, allowing you to fall asleep quickly and easily ♡
Mariah N.
The store brand vicks type vapor works just as well. Its easy to pour and mix in with water and helped my son breath when he was sick and stuffy. Keep it stored up and away its strong scent so you dont want it spilling or getting into the hands of a child or animal. I actually like the smell it also helps cleanse i think like taking out some odors in the home or room.
Ashleigh D.
Gary, IN
This stuff works sooo good!! Whenever me or my baby are sick I simply pour some in the water and in the area made for the liquid to go . In about 10 minutes the room is fully saturated with the smell. It is an awesome product that I recommend to anyone. It clears and helps open your air ways for you can breathe😊👏🏾💯
Annie M.
Akron, OH
I was pretty excited when I saw this on the shelf, because I do have a steam vapor but I wasn’t really impressed with this at all in fact pretty let down, it definitely was not pricey so I wasn’t that mad but I was hoping I found some life-changing way to feel better when you’re sick, I prefer just regular steam.
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
This is my favorite vapor oil to use when I’m sick. I have a heat steamer that helps when i can’t breathe and the almost minty smell opens up not only your nose but your lungs as well. I have been using this every since i was little. Would never change to anything else. Really great product.
Diana G.
Brought this to use for our 5 month old baby. It holds up just as good as the Vick’s brand. We use ours in the Vick’s brand humidifier machine. It is a couple of dollars cheaper than the original brand. If you can’t find the Vick’s brand on sale then I’d definitely recommend the generic cvs brand.
Ashley F.
Warner Robins, GA
The only thing that seems to work for me when my sinuses act up! Water works well but this takes it up a notch and you can’t beat the price. I’ve found it at cvs, Kroger and Walgreens. I really love the lavender scent as well as it relaxes me to help me sleep when I’m not feeling well.
Tiffany A.
This is an ok product, I’m used to diffusers with essential oils and this worked ok compared to that. Didn’t really cover a large space but good to keep next to the bed. It is cost effective so that’s a plus.... if really in need will do the trick but I’ll stick to my essential oils