Vapor Steam Liquid Medication for Hot Steam Vaporizers

by CVS

CVS Vapor Steam, when added to your Vaporizer, increases the action of steam to moisten dry, irritated breathing passages and temporarily relieve coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold. 2/8oz

Does this work well to help a child with a cold?
Start your review of Vapor Steam Liquid Medication for Hot Steam Vaporizers!
2 months agoMoreno Valley, CA
This is an amazing product that is extremely affordable and really does the job I place it inside the vaporizer just a few drops go a really long way with the weather getting ready to chill I am going to make sure I’ve got plenty of this on hand for any sniffles that sneak up on my family
4 months agoGarland, TX
Great for when you feel sick and also need a boost in the shower! They are just like the Vick’s ones and work the same as well. When I need some and on are a budget it the next best thing!
2 years agoLos Angeles, CA
I love this product !!! The power of my humidifier and the power of this Vick’s steam liquid is amazing !!! It steams my huge master bedroom up and makes it so much more easier for me and my kids to breathe. Works wonders at helping us sleep throughout the night.
2 years agoFitchburg, MA
I wouldn’t say these are a “vapor” it does have a slight scent but I wasn’t super pleased with the outcome. It didn’t make much of a difference with the steam in clearing my chest. Felt like it was the same as any regular shower. Wouldn’t buy again.
2 years agoTroy, TN
The cvs brand of these is absolutely comparable to name brand. We use these very often and they work GREAT! They may be a little pricey but well worth the money... definitely give them a try if you run a vaporizer.
2 years agoOmaha, NE
If you’re not feeling great, it’s always a good idea to clear your system out. I love how this opens up my breathing and refreshes me. This price isn’t bad at all. I use it as an occasional spa day at home. :)
2 years agoOrlando, FL
I love this product! Specially with a home full of kids. Its a must! I use it regularly to help them sleep when they aren’t feeling great. It never let me down. Very satisfied with it.
2 years agoEphrata
This item is just as good as Vicks. Love the smell and helps my nose open up on those nights when I really need to sleep because I have a toddler to deal with during the day.
2 years agoOklahoma City, OK
Absolutely love this! It was a dream when our 2.5 year old had a nasty cough and was struggling to break it up. It seemed to help after a few days of regular use.
7 months ago
CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT! I actually have a desktop humidifier to constantly have some sore of aromatherapy going on and I must admit that menthol or eucalyptus are always my go to! So relaxing, so refreshing, and best of all it really helps to fight off getting or feeling sick.