Vapor Steam Liquid Medication for Hot Steam Vaporizers uploaded by Ashlee B.

BY CVS

CVS Vapor Steam, when added to your Vaporizer, increases the action of steam to moisten dry, irritated breathing passages and temporarily relieve coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold. 2/8oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
My VapoSteam machine is the best thing I've ever spent money on. It's the only thing that helps me when I'm sick or my allergies are getting really bad. I bought this steam medication recently when I was really sick and, while it was nice, I don't think it's for me. The smell was good, but I felt like it was a bit overwhelming and it ended up making my nose and mouth burn, even though I used less than the suggested amount on the packaging. May use again if I get so miserably sick again, but I felt like the steam machine alone does the job pretty well.
Vanessa O.
About four years ago we bought a Vicks vaporizer and he came with a complementary Vicks vapor steam liquid and I think we only bought it once afterwords and once we realize that there was a generic store brand we bought it and once we tried it, it works just the same as the original Vicks and ever since then we’ve been buying the generic store brand and things have been flowing just fine.
Ashley F.
Warner Robins, GA
The only thing that seems to work for me when my sinuses act up! Water works well but this takes it up a notch and you can’t beat the price. I’ve found it at cvs, Kroger and Walgreens. I really love the lavender scent as well as it relaxes me to help me sleep when I’m not feeling well.
Maria A.
Tampa, FL
I love this stuff! Especially when my kids are sick and they just need that extra touch of comfort while they sleep. Ive had two vapor machines for about 8 years and everyone in my family has benefited from this. Vapor Steam Liquid Medication for Hot Steam Vaporizers
Destiny G.
New York
Anytime my daughter is sick and i need a vapor fluid i can go to cvs and get the name brand because its cheaper and it works as great as any other , she sleeps through the night and i can recommend it to anyone that has a cold or flu or even a stuffy nose to be specific
Mel A.
This steam is great! It's not name brand but it works the same. I use it often in the cold months. Especially for my little ones. So they won't be congested. It meets my expectations it seems to work just like the rest of them. I think the vapor rub brand is too pricey.
Darianny M.
Annandale, VA
Perfect when anybody of your family is having a cold, it’s affordable, I think the price for it’s pretty good, I got it at CVS I only use it when a cold is around, I recommend to my friend and she love it Vapor Steam Liquid Medication for Hot Steam Vaporizers
Brittany F.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product !!! The power of my humidifier and the power of this Vick’s steam liquid is amazing !!! It steams my huge master bedroom up and makes it so much more easier for me and my kids to breathe. Works wonders at helping us sleep throughout the night.
Preety K.
My brother had the flu and this was our go to product to help him breathe! He got better in no time and was ready for all his college exams. It was very effective and I wouldn’t compromise this for anything else! It is highly recommended by doctors and nurses!
Alexia R.
Peabody
I love this vaporizer. I always skip stuffed up and a sore throat during the night unless I use this. I use this all winter and I rebuy it every winter. This exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this to everyone who has sore throat’s or stuffy noses!