Vans Unisex Old Skool Skate Shoe uploaded by Amanda L.Vans Unisex Old Skool Skate Shoe uploaded by chloe g.

BY VAN'S

Vans Unisex Old Skool Black/True White Skate Shoe 7.5 Men US / 9 Women US see more...

chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought these from journeys. The back of them at the beginning was very hard and hurt my feet so my dad had to pound on them to make them not hurt anymore. They are cute though.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Love these shoes I have in many colors. They are very comfy only about $60 and will last forever. They are a little wider width too for those needing that. They are longer just a skater shoe but a comfy sneaker
Brandon A.
These vans are so conveniente gen your in a hurry they're easy to put on they're very comfortable and they look good with any outfit you wear and they are not expensive
Alicia C.
I love vans in general but lately these have been my favorite style. They looked brand new for months after I got them, even though I would wear them almost everyday. They're durable and comfortable and look good with anything.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I had these sneakers when I was a teenager and was stoked to see that they were back in style. They're affordable and last a long time and super comfortable. They didn't take any breaking in like other sneakers do and are also true to size. I feel like Vans are still really sturdy, even if you are hard on your shoes like I am.
Estrella G.
Kansas City, KS
these are so cute, they go with everything I wear. I love vans in general, these are one of my favorite shoes.
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
Recently bought these and I love them! They pretty much go with everything and they're so comfy!
Zaynab K.
London
These shoes are really comfortable in any weather or season! I’ve only had mine for the last six months, and I’m seriously in love with them. I’d gotten mine for £55; an extremely reasonable and affordable price.

I would highly recommend the shoes to anyone who loves the colours, brands and is always on the move; they provide you with a nice soul and are seriously easy to walk in.

The shoes come in many ranges of sizes -and it’s unisexual! A great gift for siblings’, parents’, guardians’, friend’s and SO’s!

I’d purchased mine in my nearest shoe store, and I’ve never really been one to actually spend so much at once; but these shoes kinda pushed me towards that mark and I’m honestly happy with my decision.

yassine e.
sidi slimane morocco
hello there! imyessine el hassouni from morocco im blogger i like your product so mush i will so happy to send me that for review and shoting  in my instagram account @yessinehassounimy address

hay salam bloc 16 n 23sidi slimane 14200morocco
Simo B.
Meknes
Hello Dear !

I liked your shoe with its design and especially I like the black color and in addition to that I see that this kind of vans have become popular and we see them everywhere.and many people are interested in this vans and especially young people.

Best Regards .