Vans Slip On Checkerboard Skate Shoe - Ultramarine Blue

Vans Slip On Checkerboard Skate Shoe - Ultramarine Blue

Slip into the timeless skate style of the Slip On Checkerboard Skate Shoe from Vans. The Slip On Skate Sneakers embody iconic skate design, featuring a low profile built with sturdy canvas uppers, classic checkerboard prints, and vulcanized sole construction for enhanced board feel and premium traction.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vans Slip On Checkerboard Skate Shoe - Ultramarine Blue!
How would you rate this product?
‍Kennedy H.
I love these shoes! I love the blue in the shoe. I wear them everywhere. They are so comfortable and are easy to keep clean. They are also super affordable and I highly recommend buying a pair.
Anna B.
I love these shoes! They are amazing! They feel so comfortable on my feet. I just love them. The colors are so cool and nice.
bhJazmine S.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love this product I have always been a huge huge fan of Van's I really love the light blue kinda ocean color I would only say to make them more comfortable i mean they are great dont get me wrong but I always wish they where a bit more soft inside or something

Looking for your answer?