Vans SK8 Hi Skate Shoe uploaded by Salaheddine E.Vans SK8 Hi Skate Shoe uploaded by Salaheddine E.

BY VAN'S

Classic hi top skate style at its finest. The durable and dependable Sk8 Hi from Vans features a synthetic upper, padded collar, vulcanized rubber outsole, and Vans Off The Wall tongue patch. see more...

Julia G.
I love these shoes there black and they go with a lot of outfits , very affordable my only disappointment is that after awhile my feet begin to hurt from the sides ,
Mekella M.
I love these shoes so much. They're so comfortable and not too expensive. They go with everything and are definitely a great addition to my closet. These are one of my favorite pairs of shoes! Definitely pay these.
Angelica Q.
Orange, CA
These shoes are great. They feel amazing and are super cute on anyone with any style. Plus they last awhile unlike some shoes.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Love love loveeee these shoes! They are so comfortable and are really easy to keep in good shape! Vans are my go to shoe
Kay G.
Illinois
They're cute I love old skool but the thing I dislike is that the suede gets ugly after a while but I'd buy them again.
Brandon A.
These Vans are so comfortable I use them for casual dress for work and they look great with everything I wear
Lindsey E.
chesterfield
Great shoes, long lasting, goes with mostly everything I own! Very popular as well, not disappointed at all.
Vanessa C.
They're nice shoes. Very comfortable and great quality. They're not too expensive.
Renee R.
Bloomington
Bought these in red, they are durable, cute, good quality shoes (especially for skating), however they are a little expensive ($75)
ANass B.
My name is Anass boulmal and I have a page on instagram with a large number of followers .
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my pictures and posts professionnal.
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products. Vans SK8 Hi Skate Shoe