BY VAN'S

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Classic hi top skate style at its finest. The durable and dependable Sk8 Hi from Vans features a synthetic upper, padded collar, vulcanized rubber outsole, and Vans Off The Wall tongue patch. see more...

Review (1)
Abdellah M.
casablanca
MY NAME IS ABDELLAH MOUMTAZ FROM MOROCCO , I HAVE A INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT PARTICULAR IN REVIEW  OF PRODUCTS AND FASHION.  AND I HAVE youtube channel

. I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE because she is in fashion

and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account and share it with my followers

I'm waiting for your reply "

My email : excellentabde@gmail.com