Vans SK8 Hi Skate Shoe uploaded by Salaheddine E.Vans SK8 Hi Skate Shoe uploaded by Salaheddine E.

BY VAN'S

Classic hi top skate style at its finest. The durable and dependable Sk8 Hi from Vans features a synthetic upper, padded collar, vulcanized rubber outsole, and Vans Off The Wall tongue patch. see more...

Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
I couldn’t exactly find the right color for these but, i have the Metallica kill em all vans and the red and black ones. Very comfy in my opinion and they last quite a long time. Also beautiful looking.
Shanna B.
These are my favorite shoes atm🤤 I got them two months ago at Zumiez in nyc. They’re so comfortable and oddly I got a half size smaller and they fit me perfectly with some space still left.
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
I own 5 difference pairs of the same style shoe because they’re fashionable and comfortable. They’re casual and go with any outfit. They’re a bit pricy, but they last for quite a while.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this classic hi top Sk8 shoe made by Vans. This shoe is so comfortable and I prefer the hi tops over the low tops. I've been rocking these since the early 90s and still have several pairs that I won't part with. My fiancé recently bought me the sK8 hi top Pro version with the extra dura cap which makes the shoe last even longer. This Pro version is worth the extra cost because they are so much more comfortable once they are broken in. This shoe will be staple in my closet for years to come. ❤
Kat F.
Kent
I own the all black pair of vans and I looooove them. They fit super well and I feel really cool in them. They’re great for all sorts of outfits and even work for more fancy outfits. I honestly don’t know a person in college with me that don’t own a pair of vans.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
The only shoes I wear & I have so many. I have the all black ones & they look great with everything. They are super comfortable & affordable. I always recommend vans. They are the perfect shoe & anyone can find one that they like.
Kayla M.
Stroudsburg, PA
These caught my eye the second I saw them- I don’t skate or anything but I needed to have them! They’re so fashionable and comfortable. I do think they’re a bit pricey but I love how they are high tops and so versatile
Sky C.
Escondido , CA
I got these shoes as a gift but I absolutely love them. They are comfortable and great to any outfit. They are high tops which I am not used to but I think the style isn’t too threatening and could be wore with a lot
eduardo l.
Very well classic shoe. The shoe helps me have ankle support when I skate. This shoe is very affordable, but if your not a skater it's equality sterdy and cool to wear.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
I cannot wait to get a matching pair of this shoe with my son. Out of all the sneakers I have had in my life these were by far the most comfortable and lasted a lifetime.