Vans SK8 Hi Skate Shoe uploaded by Salaheddine E.Vans SK8 Hi Skate Shoe uploaded by Salaheddine E.

BY VAN'S

Classic hi top skate style at its finest. The durable and dependable Sk8 Hi from Vans features a synthetic upper, padded collar, vulcanized rubber outsole, and Vans Off The Wall tongue patch. see more...

Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this classic hi top Sk8 shoe made by Vans. This shoe is so comfortable and I prefer the hi tops over the low tops. I've been rocking these since the early 90s and still have several pairs that I won't part with. My fiancé recently bought me the sK8 hi top Pro version with the extra dura cap which makes the shoe last even longer. This Pro version is worth the extra cost because they are so much more comfortable once they are broken in. This shoe will be staple in my closet for years to come. ❤
Shanna B.
These are my favorite shoes atm🤤 I got them two months ago at Zumiez in nyc. They’re so comfortable and oddly I got a half size smaller and they fit me perfectly with some space still left.
Kat F.
Kent
I own the all black pair of vans and I looooove them. They fit super well and I feel really cool in them. They’re great for all sorts of outfits and even work for more fancy outfits. I honestly don’t know a person in college with me that don’t own a pair of vans.
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
I own 5 difference pairs of the same style shoe because they’re fashionable and comfortable. They’re casual and go with any outfit. They’re a bit pricy, but they last for quite a while.
Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
The only shoes I wear & I have so many. I have the all black ones & they look great with everything. They are super comfortable & affordable. I always recommend vans. They are the perfect shoe & anyone can find one that they like.
Mekella M.
I love these shoes so much. They're so comfortable and not too expensive. They go with everything and are definitely a great addition to my closet. These are one of my favorite pairs of shoes! Definitely pay these.
Julia G.
I love these shoes there black and they go with a lot of outfits , very affordable my only disappointment is that after awhile my feet begin to hurt from the sides ,
Brandon A.
These Vans are so comfortable I use them for casual dress for work and they look great with everything I wear
Vanessa C.
They're nice shoes. Very comfortable and great quality. They're not too expensive.
Hi, my name is SALAHEDDINE and I recently came across your company in this website. I love your products!I would love to be an Instagram brand ambassador for you on my account (@salaheddine_elallaoui) to help you grow your company. It would be great if we could work together!
These are some of my photosThis will show your productYou can choose some changes if you want

this my address :