Vans SK8 Hi Skate Shoe

by Van's

Classic hi top skate style at its finest. The durable and dependable Sk8 Hi from Vans features a synthetic upper, padded collar, vulcanized rubber outsole, and Vans Off The Wall tongue patch.

what's your favorite style Vans sneaker?
Start your review of Vans SK8 Hi Skate Shoe!
How would you rate this product?
Bowie, MD
Vans SK8 Hi Skate Shoe uploaded by Ashley H.
I’m ALL about shoes, and Vans are one of my Favorite brands. These are The Sk8 Hi Skate Platform ones & there amazing & super cute! I’ve been wearing vans for years. Probably have like 10 pairs.. I’ll never stop wearing this brand!
74650 Lively Ridge Road
Vans SK8 Hi Skate Shoe uploaded by daisy C.
these are amazing they look cool and fit me amazingly. I have foot problems and these shoes help a lot with it. (I wouldn't recommend these shoes to be an option for trying to fix foot problems but I think it would help.
These are my favorite shoes atm🤤 I got them two months ago at Zumiez in nyc. They’re so comfortable and oddly I got a half size smaller and they fit me perfectly with some space still left.
Sacramento, CA
Yeah these vans are cute, but they’re not always comfortable. They make your feet start to hurt after a while and if you were them long enough you might even get a couple blisters
Gilbert, AZ
I love this classic hi top Sk8 shoe made by Vans. This shoe is so comfortable and I prefer the hi tops over the low tops. I've been rocking these since the early 90s and still have several pairs that I won't part with. My fiancé recently bought me the sK8 hi top Pro version with the extra dura cap which makes the shoe last even longer. This Pro version is worth the extra cost because they are so much more comfortable once they are broken in. This shoe will be staple in my closet for years to come. ❤
I absolutely love these shoesthe Vans sk8-hi skate shoe is the best shoe of Vans what kind of your fear the shorter Vans but they are great too and they go with almost like anything so that's pretty much why I by Vance all the time except Mike's and my concerns are that like it starts to hurt your feet after a while. It's comfortable as everyone says they are but I would still recommend them to a friend because they're cute.
I bought these shoes on my 14th birthday which was 2 years ago and I've had them since. They went through a little wear and tear but with age, they look so good and I still wear them a lot. They go with almost all of my outfits and they are great for all seasons. They are super comfortable and I find myself going on long walks in them most of the time. Once you wear them a lot, they begin to loosen up which makes them even more comfortable. If you're looking for a comfortable versatile shoe, these are the one.
Kent
I own the all black pair of vans and I looooove them. They fit super well and I feel really cool in them. They’re great for all sorts of outfits and even work for more fancy outfits. I honestly don’t know a person in college with me that don’t own a pair of vans.
Northern Michigan
In constant rotation, with the added benefit of keeping the cold rain and snow off my ankles. You can not go wrong with Vans, in my opinion. I wore these all winter and they held up just fine, looking forward to summer and fall. ❄️ ☀️ 🍁
Social Circle , GA
The only shoes I wear & I have so many. I have the all black ones & they look great with everything. They are super comfortable & affordable. I always recommend vans. They are the perfect shoe & anyone can find one that they like.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
RELATED LISTS