Vans Old Skool Core Classic Shoe Black, 6.0 uploaded by Alina k.Vans Old Skool Core Classic Shoe Black, 6.0 uploaded by Daneaja G.Vans Old Skool Core Classic Shoe Black, 6.0 uploaded by Daneaja G.

BY VAN'S

This is the shoe that started it all. The Vans Old Skool Core Classic Skate Shoe has stood the test of time with more style than any of its imitators. The canvas and suede uppers let your feet breathe to reduce stink-foot, and the Off-The-Wall rubber sole keeps you stuck to your grip tape until you're sure it's time to bail. see more...

Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Love Vans old skool classic shoe- been living in these since the early 90s. I have these shoes in black, navy and chocolate brown. Once you break these shoes in you'll never want to wear any other sneaker for every day activities. Extremely fashionable, this low cut classic look great with out socks and a pair of jean shorts! My fiancé likes them better than my coveted Vans high tops. I love them both equally❤
Daneaja G.
Shalimar
I love these shoes and any shoe from vans. I love the style of the shoes and how there produced. I always feel like I can find something that expresses my character. I definitely recommend this to those who love shoes that they can dress up or down and are edgy. #GiftCrush
Lizbeth C.
Brownsville
I love these shoes so comfy and great to dance with. So far I've been very satisfied.. I wish I had more in different colors!!
Lauren C.
I love these shoes they are great for the skate park and they give great support and are super comfortable
lilly h.
Richmond, CA
I hope I get this for Christmas!! They’d go with essentially all of my outfits! #giftcrush
Bushra F.
Absolutely love these. They are so comfortable and they literally go with every outfit that I wear. I would Definitely Buy these again and again. They are also worth the money
mimosha S.
Glasgow
My school shoes❤️❤️❤️
Absolutely comfortable and they look stunning
And the colour combo is good too
Fabiana O.
Haven’t own them but many of my friends have them and they look soo gooooooood! A bit pricey a bet