BY VAN'S

Van's™ Natural Foods Wheat-Gluten Free Blueberry Waffles.
Dairy & egg free.
Made with whole grain.
Sweetened with fruit juice.
6 all natural waffles.
Certified GF Gluten-Free®. see more...

Van's Natural Foods Wheat & Gluten Free Blueberry Waffles - 6 CT
  • "The only thing, and I think this just comes with gluten free food, is that they are kind of flakey and fall apart if kept in the freezer too long." in 3 reviews
Kara D.
These are definitely a good option for people that require gluten-free foods only, although they probably wouldn't be a person's first choice if you do not need to eat gluten free waffles. They're not exactly my favorite waffles but they do actually leave me feeling better after eating them versus regular Eggo brands. I wanted to try them to see if I could replace my Eggos with a healthier choice but I don't think I'll be eating them too regularly. They are whole grain which I think effects the texture, making them grainy almost. Which I guess makes sense! The ingredients are decent and they do contain various vitamins. I do prefer my regular Eggos to them but I might try to get these sometimes as a healthier option. 8/10 recommend.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Van’s Wheat & Gluten Free Blueberry Waffles are my favorite! Not only do I love them, but so do my kids which is a huge win! They’re frozen so they cook off quickly in a toaster. They’re full of flavor and lots of blueberries!
Bianca M.
Ocala, FL
I was so skeptical about buying these because a lot of gluten free based foods usually taste like cardboard, but these are amazing! i’m obsessed! For me personally who’s just starting out reducing foods that harmful to my body, i was really impressed with the taste. The price isn’t too bad and i’m excited to try more products of Vans!Van's Natural Foods Wheat & Gluten Free Blueberry Waffles - 6 CT
Karin S.
Glendale, AZ
I love these waffles! I have had to cut out dairy and was on the look out for a good frozen waffle on days I needed a quick breakfast. The flavor is really good, you get a good blueberry flavor. Texture wise you'd likely never know they were gluten free. Although I do feel like they don't get as crispy in the toaster as traditional waffles do.
Candace B.
Salem, MA
Being gluten free can be really hard and frustrating because it feels like there is so much that I am missing out on when it comes to food. Waffles used to be my kryptonite before I became gluten free. I found these and my world was changed as I could eat waffles again.
Kristen R.
Lakeland, FL
From someone who is intolerant to wheat, these waffles tasted great! I recommend either baking in the oven or in a frying pan with some butter. They turn out crispy which I like. These will be my go to breakfast waffles from now on.
Alyse L.
When you have to eat gluten free, and cannot enjoy some of the usual favorites that everyone else can, you get so excited when you can find affordable, gluten free, everyday items! These waffles are perfect! They heat up nicely in the toaster, taste amazing, and do not fall apart like most gluten free products do. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good gluten free option for a breakfast favorite.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
These do not taste gluten free at all to me!!! I absolutely love them and so does my toddler. The Vans products are all fabulous but if you're looking for a gluten free option these are for you! Just the right amount of blueberry and so dang good! I always stock up when they are on sale at Publix!
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
I have been eating these I could eat solid foods lol. I'm allergic to diary so my mom has been getting me these since I was a little. I still eat them all the time. My sister who isn't diary free says they are amazing and loves them as well! They can be found at just about any grocery store and they have many flavors!
Morgan K.
Denton, TX
Let me just cry a little bit. Blueberry waffles are one of my FAVORITE breakfast items. When I discovered this gluten free brand I was so excited! Aside from a slight cost inconvenience, these were really tasty. The consistency is bit strange, but, with some light agave syrup on top, I'm in heaven.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Do you enjoy these waffles?
Nazia t.
london
Where to find this?
Lexy J.
St Mary, Stony Stratford
Where can I get these from!!