BY VAN'S #1 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Van's™ Natural Foods Wheat - Gluten Free Waffles.
Totally natural.
Dairy & egg free.
Made with whole grain.
Sweetened with fruit juice.
6 all natural waffles. see more...

Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I will not lie in saying that these do not taste nearly as good as waffles that have gluten. However, they are a great alternative when craving a waffle with celiac disease like my husband. I would buy these again, though hopefully on sale! ;) I would recommend to others with celiac disease like as well.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
These are so good that I can barely tell they’re gluten free! They the perfect amount crunchy, yet chewable, they have great flavor, and they go great with all kinds of toppings. I love that I don’t have to give up my favorite breakfast foods and that they’re affordable!
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
I normally get the blueberry gluten free waffles, but when I’m craving plain waffles these are great. You can’t even tell they’re gluten free because they taste just like regular waffles. They’re also super affordable and I will continue to purchase them.
Taylor H.
I love these and love that these are gluten free!
I’m a celiac so that means I can’t eat anything with gluten and growing up my family struggled to find gluten free foods without driving an hour out of the way. I’m glad they’re making gluten-free products now and definitely recommend!
Ashley R.
Bayonne, NJ
I just started a vegan diet 3 days ago and im accustoming myself to getting used to the new foods. It is actually not that bad the texture is definitely different and the taste is different. You cn have it with maple syrup if your a vejan throw some fruits on top. They are also not that expensive for being vegan and non dairy product
Misty E.
These waffles are gluten free but don't seem like it all all. In face, my kids and I like them even better than regular waffles. The flavor is great and the texture is light and fluffy. The only downside is that they are expensive compared to regular waffles.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Great gluten free waffles and at many grocery stores fairly priced. They crisp up like other toaster brands and taste great with applesauce or syrup. They keep in the freezer very well also.
Kristina C.
Nashville, TN
I recently noticed how poorly my body reacts to gluten, so I tried out these waffles from my local Kroger. Such a good option! They're perfect for on-the-go (which is great since I eat breakfast in the car on the way to work) and they're just as filling as a normal waffle.The only downside is they burn quickly if toasted on medium or high, so I have to toast them at low three times, flipping each time. That's the only way to get them crispy. That's a price I'm willing to pay for the compromise!
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I used to love Eggo waffles before I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease last year. I had a hard time find gluten free foods that I actually enjoyed eating. I found Van's waffles at Target and thought I would try them out. They are great! I usually cook them a little longer so they are nice and crispy and they taste very similar to the eggo waffles!
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
I was worried I was gonna hate these like I hate so many other GF products. Being allergic to gluten makes finding foods I can eat a real challenge. The price of these was something that had me the most worried. I was thrilled after toasting them though. They're amazing, and even better with jam or syrup on them.
Diana P.
Where can I find these or other van's products? Would the waffles be in the freezer aisles?
Brie  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these taste comparable to normal eggo waffles?
Luciana M.
Ocala, FL
Do these have an odd texture? The last few gluten free type foods I've tried seem to have a very odd texture so I'm hesitant to purchase these.
Renee C.
Glendale, AZ
Are the taste comperable to regular frozen waffles?
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I'm a very picky eater especially with taste and texture, so I was wondering how these compared to other non-GF frozen waffles? I currently have some in my freezer and am just scared to try to them, so I was just wondering what others said. Do they taste GF or do they taste normal? Thanks!