BY VAN'S #3 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Van's™ Natural Foods Wheat - Gluten Free Waffles.
Totally natural.
Dairy & egg free.
Made with whole grain.
Sweetened with fruit juice.
6 all natural waffles. see more...

K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
I have to be in a mood for waffles and I am quite used to not eating any type of wheat or wheat/alternate product so when I do break down and get a box of waffles, it's as a treat only, not a part of my usual diet. I totally recommend Van's- the taste and texture are on par with my old favs Eggo homestyle/ Eggo blueberry. They soak up syrup a little faster than regular waffles but they hold together and are good with just butter as well.
Mallory M.
Brooklyn, NY
For those of us with Celiac's convenience is generally something we sacrifice for safety. The Van's gluten free waffles are not only convenient, but DELICIOUS. They are part of my morning route, add PB and bananas and it is a wholesome breakfast. They are not overly sweet, so can also be used with savory toppings. I even toast and then crumble and make my own breadcrumbs for other dishes.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I used to love Eggo waffles before I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease last year. I had a hard time find gluten free foods that I actually enjoyed eating. I found Van's waffles at Target and thought I would try them out. They are great! I usually cook them a little longer so they are nice and crispy and they taste very similar to the eggo waffles!
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I love the other flavors Van's makes but these gluten free ones are not my fave. They're quite flaky and fall apart easily. Also each time I've bought them they always taste freezer burnt compared to the blueberry flavor. However, if you have celiac disease or just don't want to eat gluten, I think these are an option that is worth the money.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
I love these waffles. They are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and I like to use them as the base for a dessert during the summer when we BBQ for friends. I make a reduction using fruit like blueberries and sugar, put on top of the waffles, and top that with whipped cream. It tastes light and sweet, but also looks really good.
Blanca B.
Montclair, CA
I had the amazing opportunity to try Vans Gluten Free waffles and have to say fell in love. I toast my waffles twice because I enjoy them crunchy top them with blueberries, strawberries and natural honey. I highly recommend Vans Gluten Free waffles you won't even know they're healthy or gluten free they are amazing!
Rachael W.
Fairview , TN
My favorite thing to eat on Sunday mornings has always been waffles. So when I learned that I have a gluten allergy, I was incredibly disappointed that I wouldn't get to eat them anymore. Then I found these amazing waffles. They aren't exactly like the real thing, but with a little extra syrup you would never know.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Nothing from the freezer tastes as good as homemade, but this is a great frozen breakfast item! Quick to cook, tasty, gluten free!! Lots of flavors to choose from, so it's difficult to get bored! I enjoy mine toasted with some peanut butter or Nutella (hold the syrup) for eating on the go!
Stephanie N.
I bought this at Target. I put mine in a dedicated gluten-free toaster. If you don't have a dedicated toaster you can put it in the oven on a cookie sheet. The texture is a lot like a normal waffle. It's crispy and doesn't have a grainy taste to it. It has some sweetness. Great with fruit.
Megan P.
Montezuma, IN
It is hard to have something quick to make and eat when you can't have gluten. This helps solve that morning rush. Great to just pop in the toaster and eat. This isn't as good as gluten filled waffles, but they are definitely one of the better gluten free waffles I have had.
Diana P.
Where can I find these or other van's products? Would the waffles be in the freezer aisles?
Brie  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these taste comparable to normal eggo waffles?
Luciana M.
Ocala, FL
Do these have an odd texture? The last few gluten free type foods I've tried seem to have a very odd texture so I'm hesitant to purchase these.
Renee C.
Glendale, AZ
Are the taste comperable to regular frozen waffles?
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I'm a very picky eater especially with taste and texture, so I was wondering how these compared to other non-GF frozen waffles? I currently have some in my freezer and am just scared to try to them, so I was just wondering what others said. Do they taste GF or do they taste normal? Thanks!