BY VAN'S #1 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Van's™ Natural Foods Wheat - Gluten Free Waffles.
Totally natural.
Dairy & egg free.
Made with whole grain.
Sweetened with fruit juice.
6 all natural waffles. see more...

Olivia M.
Minden, LA
These are the only waffles I buy now.  I try to eat healthy the majority of the time, and these are, in my opinion, very healthy.  They taste great, have a good texture, and don't get soggy.  I actually think these are the best tasting frozen waffles I've ever tried.  These are also dairy free if you have a dairy intolerance!
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I will not lie in saying that these do not taste nearly as good as waffles that have gluten. However, they are a great alternative when craving a waffle with celiac disease like my husband. I would buy these again, though hopefully on sale! ;) I would recommend to others with celiac disease like as well.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
These were honestly the worse gluten free waffles I have tried.  They lack any flavor, and have the oddest texture.  I've tried these, as well as the blueberry, and just couldn't get myself to even finish the box.  There are so many better GF waffles out there.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
These are so good that I can barely tell they’re gluten free! They the perfect amount crunchy, yet chewable, they have great flavor, and they go great with all kinds of toppings. I love that I don’t have to give up my favorite breakfast foods and that they’re affordable!
Taylor H.
I love these and love that these are gluten free!
I’m a celiac so that means I can’t eat anything with gluten and growing up my family struggled to find gluten free foods without driving an hour out of the way. I’m glad they’re making gluten-free products now and definitely recommend!
Ashley R.
Bayonne, NJ
I just started a vegan diet 3 days ago and im accustoming myself to getting used to the new foods. It is actually not that bad the texture is definitely different and the taste is different. You cn have it with maple syrup if your a vejan throw some fruits on top. They are also not that expensive for being vegan and non dairy product
Leah T.
Gainesville , FL
I normally get the blueberry gluten free waffles, but when I’m craving plain waffles these are great. You can’t even tell they’re gluten free because they taste just like regular waffles. They’re also super affordable and I will continue to purchase them.
Jill N.
These waffles are actually really good, people make fun of gluten free things but these are super tasty. I love that I can have waffles again. These are corn free too which is important to me! I would definitely recommend these.
Alex M.
spokane
Legit LOVE these waffles! They are yummy and make the perfect breakfast or snack. They are filling and go well with peanut butter for added protein. I’ve been a customer for years and am planning to continue to purchase.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Great gluten free waffles and at many grocery stores fairly priced. They crisp up like other toaster brands and taste great with applesauce or syrup. They keep in the freezer very well also.
Diana P.
Where can I find these or other van's products? Would the waffles be in the freezer aisles?
Brie  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these taste comparable to normal eggo waffles?
Luciana M.
Ocala, FL
Do these have an odd texture? The last few gluten free type foods I've tried seem to have a very odd texture so I'm hesitant to purchase these.
Renee C.
Glendale, AZ
Are the taste comperable to regular frozen waffles?
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I'm a very picky eater especially with taste and texture, so I was wondering how these compared to other non-GF frozen waffles? I currently have some in my freezer and am just scared to try to them, so I was just wondering what others said. Do they taste GF or do they taste normal? Thanks!