Van's Natural Foods Waffles Wheat - Gluten Free - 6 CT uploaded by Sylviah S.Van's Natural Foods Waffles Wheat - Gluten Free - 6 CT uploaded by Sylviah S.Van's Natural Foods Waffles Wheat - Gluten Free - 6 CT uploaded by Alicia M.

BY VAN'S #4 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Van's™ Natural Foods Wheat - Gluten Free Waffles.
Totally natural.
Dairy & egg free.
Made with whole grain.
Sweetened with fruit juice.
6 all natural waffles. see more...

Shawnee P.
Shawnee P.
Wellness Guru Expert
My son has celiac disease and I have an incredibly difficult time finding breakfast foods for him that he doesn't think are bland.
One of his favorite things is waffles. So we were anxious to try these. We got ours at King Soopers. But you can also get them at Fry's.
The texture is similar to a regular waffle and the taste is excellent. My son adds syrup and couldn't tell the difference. In fact, I didn't tell him until later they were gluten free. He asks for them weekly now. So if you have a picky gluten free teenager give these waffles a try. You'll be pleasantly surprised.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore , MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I am new to eating gluten free so I decided to give these a go. I got the cinnamon flavor FYI, but Couldn't find it on search. The taste is pretty dang good.. Tastes almost like eggo waffles, plus it is t too sweet/plain/salty/etc. The only main difference is that these waffles really don't ever seem to get as firm as I would like. I suppose it is because they are less dense, but they are almost crumbly. Definitely something I will consider buying again!
K. Rose Q.
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have to be in a mood for waffles and I am quite used to not eating any type of wheat or wheat/alternate product so when I do break down and get a box of waffles, it's as a treat only, not a part of my usual diet. I totally recommend Van's- the taste and texture are on par with my old favs Eggo homestyle/ Eggo blueberry. They soak up syrup a little faster than regular waffles but they hold together and are good with just butter as well.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Brooklyn, NY
For those of us with Celiac's convenience is generally something we sacrifice for safety. The Van's gluten free waffles are not only convenient, but DELICIOUS. They are part of my morning route, add PB and bananas and it is a wholesome breakfast. They are not overly sweet, so can also be used with savory toppings. I even toast and then crumble and make my own breadcrumbs for other dishes.
Kbubbles B.
Kbubbles B.
I eat these bad boys everyday! Van's gluten free Waffles are the best! When I had to go gluten free due to food allergies, I thought eating wouldn't be the same. No gluten, no eggs, no dairy... Score! Other products don't compare by any means. I would totally recommend this product to anyone with food allergies. I personally toast them twice. I like 'em crunchy:)
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I used to love Eggo waffles before I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease last year. I had a hard time find gluten free foods that I actually enjoyed eating. I found Van's waffles at Target and thought I would try them out. They are great! I usually cook them a little longer so they are nice and crispy and they taste very similar to the eggo waffles!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I love the other flavors Van's makes but these gluten free ones are not my fave. They're quite flaky and fall apart easily. Also each time I've bought them they always taste freezer burnt compared to the blueberry flavor. However, if you have celiac disease or just don't want to eat gluten, I think these are an option that is worth the money.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
I love these waffles. They are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and I like to use them as the base for a dessert during the summer when we BBQ for friends. I make a reduction using fruit like blueberries and sugar, put on top of the waffles, and top that with whipped cream. It tastes light and sweet, but also looks really good.
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Montclair, CA
I had the amazing opportunity to try Vans Gluten Free waffles and have to say fell in love. I toast my waffles twice because I enjoy them crunchy top them with blueberries, strawberries and natural honey. I highly recommend Vans Gluten Free waffles you won't even know they're healthy or gluten free they are amazing!
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Fairview , TN
My favorite thing to eat on Sunday mornings has always been waffles. So when I learned that I have a gluten allergy, I was incredibly disappointed that I wouldn't get to eat them anymore. Then I found these amazing waffles. They aren't exactly like the real thing, but with a little extra syrup you would never know.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Where can I find these or other van's products? Would the waffles be in the freezer aisles?
Brie  S.
Brie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these taste comparable to normal eggo waffles?
Luciana M.
Luciana M.
Ocala, FL
Do these have an odd texture? The last few gluten free type foods I've tried seem to have a very odd texture so I'm hesitant to purchase these.
Jennilee B.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I'm a very picky eater especially with taste and texture, so I was wondering how these compared to other non-GF frozen waffles? I currently have some in my freezer and am just scared to try to them, so I was just wondering what others said. Do they taste GF or do they taste normal? Thanks!
Renee C.
Renee C.
Glendale, AZ
Are the taste comperable to regular frozen waffles?