BY VAN'S #1 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Van's™ Natural Foods Wheat - Gluten Free Waffles.
Totally natural.
Dairy & egg free.
Made with whole grain.
Sweetened with fruit juice.
6 all natural waffles. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cristina G.
I’ve been diagnosed with Celiac for almost a decade now, but I’ve had it probably my whole life. Breakfast is my favorite meal. I can eat it any time of the day.

These are great tasting waffles. I’ve tried all the Vans flavored waffles too and all are just as good. Good with fruit topping or just plain syrup. Or just plain! I also like a little natural peanut butter on them for on the go!

Highly recommend.

#influenstereats
Olivia B.
Louisville
These waffles are the closest thing to Eggo waffles that I have found. They taste wonderful! I first tried these with chicken (for chicken and waffles). I have had them 3 times now and they just get better and better every time! So yummy! Must try if you have issues with gluten or are Celiac! Totally recommend!
Jessica B.
Flint, MI
I will not lie in saying that these do not taste nearly as good as waffles that have gluten. However, they are a great alternative when craving a waffle with celiac disease like my husband. I would buy these again, though hopefully on sale! ;) I would recommend to others with celiac disease like as well.
Nicole L.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
They're just ok honestly.  They're very overpriced and you don't get that many in the box, so I don't find it to be worth the cost.  I like my waffles to crisp up a little more than these do, they stay kinda soft and not in a fluffy way.  I thin the Trader Joe's ones are a much better option.
Emma F.
Finally an alternative for a healthy but great breakfast! I sprinkle a little cinnamon and add some vanilla extract and it tastes just like the real thing! Affordable too! Will buy again :)
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
These were honestly the worse gluten free waffles I have tried.  They lack any flavor, and have the oddest texture.  I've tried these, as well as the blueberry, and just couldn't get myself to even finish the box.  There are so many better GF waffles out there.
Payden C.
I am addicted to these! I usually put them in the toaster (put it in for longer or a higher setting than usual, they take longer to get crispy. I find that a lot of gluten free foods take a different amount of cook time than usual food) and then add fresh bananas! Another brand I like is  Kashi® Waffles Blueberry but these are my favorite!
Laura I.
Brooklyn, NY
These are great! The best gluten-free waffles I've tried, by a long shot, and you can find them in most grocery stores these days, for somewhere between $3 and $6. There aren't a ton in the package, and you def have to eat 2 to feel full at all, but still worth buying.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
These are so good that I can barely tell they’re gluten free! They the perfect amount crunchy, yet chewable, they have great flavor, and they go great with all kinds of toppings. I love that I don’t have to give up my favorite breakfast foods and that they’re affordable!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I bought these because my best friend eats them and they are great. I like them just as much as eggos! I love the apple cinnamon flavor. The picture is the apple cinnamon waffle and Friendly's® Rich and Creamy Homemade Vanilla Premium Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Tub!
Diana P.
Where can I find these or other van's products? Would the waffles be in the freezer aisles?
Brie  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these taste comparable to normal eggo waffles?
Luciana M.
Ocala, FL
Do these have an odd texture? The last few gluten free type foods I've tried seem to have a very odd texture so I'm hesitant to purchase these.
Renee C.
Glendale, AZ
Are the taste comperable to regular frozen waffles?
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I'm a very picky eater especially with taste and texture, so I was wondering how these compared to other non-GF frozen waffles? I currently have some in my freezer and am just scared to try to them, so I was just wondering what others said. Do they taste GF or do they taste normal? Thanks!