BY VAN'S

Van's™ Natural Foods PB&J Strawberry and Peanut Butter Sandwich Bars.

New!

10g nutrient rich whole grains.

Perfect for lunch or snack.

Made with real peanut butter.

Keeping it real!

No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

No hydrogenated or GMO oil.

GF, Certified Gluten Free®. see more...

Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite grab and go snack! I leave for work very early and seem to never have time for breakfast, but these are so great for a little morning snack! They’re strawberry and peanut butter flavor, and I.T is the best combo! This treat is soft, chewy, sweet and makes you want more! Definitely recommend trying this!
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Since I found these I have loved them more and more! They are an easy snack for me or kiddos and they hold us over until dinner or make a quick breakfast some days we don’t have time! They have several different flavors and they are affordable!
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
These are one of my favorite snacks. I also like that they are gluten free. I haven't found any other flavors but would like to try them. I also wish they were easier to find. I have only found them at one Walmart and it's close to an hour away.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I really like the PB&J bar. Very healthy snacks and its gluten free. I eat them at least once a week. Great flavor, I taste the oatmeal, peanut butter and jelly. Quite yummy combination. I purchased these at Publix. I usually but Trader Joes version which cost less. They taste exactly the same and they are healthy for you.
Whitney K.
Birmingham, AL
I really like these bars but think the strawberry flavor gets a little lost. The grape ones have a more robust taste. They're chewy and not dry or crumbly at all. A great snack and keeps hunger at bay for hours instead of 15 minutes like some other bars. I love theat they're gluten free AND soy free which is hard to find!
JAMIE s.
N Chesterfld, VA
These are my son's favorite we drive for miles to get them and buy ten boxes at a time people look at us crazy but he is autistic and it is his favorite.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Highly recommend to those who are dieting or just trying to find a healthy alternative snack these are great I like them for a quick breakfast.
JAMIE s.
N Chesterfld, VA
Does anyone know anything like these these are our sons favorite and one of the only things he will eat!

back