GroceryFrozen FoodsVan's
Natural Foods Organics Waffles Blueberry - 6 CT

Van's Natural Foods Organics Waffles Blueberry - 6 CT

by Van's

Van's™ Natural Foods Organics Blueberry Waffles.
With a vitamin boost.
6g fiber.
5g protein.
Made with 19g whole grains.
6 all natural waffles.
USDA organic.

Are these vegan too?
Start your review of Van's Natural Foods Organics Waffles Blueberry - 6 CT!
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
Van's Natural Foods Organics Waffles Blueberry - 6 CT uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I usually don’t review food on here but holy cow I couldn’t not rate this! SO. YUMMY. Crunchy on the outside but soft when you bite into them. The blueberry taste is perfect, not too strong, just the right touch. They are also on sale at Kroger!! I put 2 in my air fryer at 400 degrees for 6 minutes and they come out delicious.
Denise G.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is one of my favorite flavors. I love top them with fresh blueberries too! You can never go wrong with van’s waffles! I love the variety of flavors they have. The ingredients are high quality and the waffle products themselves are delicious and hearty!
dianna C.
Forest Park, GA
These taste really good. I purchase every once in a while, usually when they are on sale or manager's special
Amanda S.
Aurora, CO
These were much more filling than other brands, my mom purchased these for my daughter to try and she loved them as well.
Alicia M.
Fayetteville, GA
Give these to my kids. They love the and they’re dairy free. Quick and easy to make.
Katie H.
Severna Park, MD
I was pushed to buy these from some of my fitness buddies and I am so glad I did! They feel like a treat meal without the guilt! Love adding sugar free syrup and extra fruit on top! My go to weekend breakfast.
keri M.
Very filling, soft, easy to prepare, and is a fast breakfast. kids love them, and they are pretty good to me! and they are affordable with no hassle
Natalie J.
Great tasting waffles with or without syrup and butter. Easy to make for a quick breakfast while still being filling.
Lizzy C.
Vans is my fave glueten free brand cause it is affordable and has many many options. with other brands I feel very limitied with choices but with vans I have tons of options. I have tried three differnt types of there glten free waffles and I love this one the best. It is great for lazy Sundays with the family while they get there regular waffles I get my yummy gluten free waffles and I make my own syurp that is gluen free so I would recommend if you need gluten free.
Lissettebm328395 P.
Van's Natural Foods Organics Waffles Blueberry - 6 CT uploaded by Lissettebm328395 P.
Delicious-never know they were gluten free but for me the big thing is that they are eggfree!!! Best gluten free waffles! Enjoy with peanut butter or fruit.Van's Natural Foods Organic Waffles - 6 CT #influesterawards2020
Ask a question to the Influenster community...