BY VAN'S

Van's™ Natural Foods Organics Blueberry Waffles.
With a vitamin boost.
6g fiber.
5g protein.
Made with 19g whole grains.
6 all natural waffles.
USDA organic. see more...

Lizzy c.
Vans is my fave glueten free brand cause it is affordable and has many many options. with other brands I feel very limitied with choices but with vans I have tons of options. I have tried three differnt types of there glten free waffles and I love this one the best. It is great for lazy Sundays with the family while they get there regular waffles I get my yummy gluten free waffles and I make my own syurp that is gluen free so I would recommend if you need gluten free.
Katie H.
Severna Park, MD
I was pushed to buy these from some of my fitness buddies and I am so glad I did! They feel like a treat meal without the guilt! Love adding sugar free syrup and extra fruit on top! My go to weekend breakfast.
keri m.
Very filling, soft, easy to prepare, and is a fast breakfast. kids love them, and they are pretty good to me! and they are affordable with no hassle
These were much more filling than other brands, my mom purchased these for my daughter to try and she loved them as well.
Natalie J.
Great tasting waffles with or without syrup and butter. Easy to make for a quick breakfast while still being filling.
Andreia F.
Sales
Muito recheio, suave, fácil de preparar, e é um rápido café-da-manhã. As crianças adoram, e eles são muito bons para mim! E eles são acessíveis, sem aborrecimentos