GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen BreakfastsVan's
Natural Foods Organic Waffles - 6 CT

Van's Natural Foods Organic Waffles - 6 CT

by Van's

Van's™ Natural Foods Organic Waffles.
Totally natural.
5g fiber.
Made with 17g whole grains.
No artificial flavors/colors.
6 all natural waffles.
USDA organic.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoprogject.org.

Are these good, or do they taste like cardboard?
Does anyone recommend these or kashi waffles?
Are these vegan?
Start your review of Van's Natural Foods Organic Waffles - 6 CT!
ruby C.
I have had the whole wheat and blueberry flavor. Not a fan. Taste like cardboard but edible with enough syrup or honey.
Joane G.
Caracas
I love with all my being waffles, makes me super happy, are so rich ... are that if the best snack of life, and can be eaten with literally everything! strawberries, blueberries, kiwi would say that up with and obviously can not miss the nutella or honey, ok seriously love you.
Angerika  L.
Kissimmee, FL
No me gusta tanto pero creo que puede mejorar, es el olor y la textura que tiene que no me gustan.
Danielle L.
Griffin, GA
These waffles to me are great. The kids are not so thrilled with them. To me quick and easy on the go breakfast.
Madison S.
Pottstown, PA
I wanted to try an organic alternative for waffles but I unfortunately didn’t really like this one. I use a toaster oven and I would put it in in the morning and they not really got toasted, they’d heat up but stay super soft to the point they easily fail apart. I don’t really like a semi-sweet taste either and this has a very natural one so I wasn’t a fan of the taste either.
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
Love my Vans! I eat them every morning. I love that they’re non GMO and leave me feeling full. Takes two seconds in the toaster!
Barbara S.
These arw probably the worst frozen waffles I have ever had. They are so thin and literally taste like cardboard. I was so hopeful for these because they are organic and there are not many organic frozen options in our local store. I will never buy these again.
chelsea J.
Buffalo, NY
Great tasting waffles. Loved that the were organic when bought and they had some great flavor varietys.
Bonnie L.
Bronx, NY
Van's Natural Foods Organic Waffles - 6 CT uploaded by Bonnie L.
Love these waffles I usually get the flax ones and serve them with fresh fruit and some goji berries and drizzle them with a lil agave sooo good i sually have these twice a week is a must for me will continue to buy
Sylviah S.
Van's Natural Foods Organic Waffles - 6 CT uploaded by Sylviah S.
Van's Natural Foods Organic Waffles - 6 CT uploaded by Sylviah S.
My family loves when I buy these. I have bought just about all their waffle products. With ingredients you can trust what mother wouldn't?! They're #eggfree, #glutenfree, #dairyfree, #nonGMO (no #corn) the list goes on. Good quality for your buck. For those new to eating healthy or those who want to incorporate healthier options for the family I suggest swapping crappy eggo waffles for these #wholegrain ones. I love making #foodart for my son with these. You can follow my health account on Instagram 👉🏼 sylviaheats for more foodie pictures such as these. Photos are mine, all rights reserved.