Van's Natural Foods Organic Waffles - 6 CT uploaded by Bonnie L.Van's Natural Foods Organic Waffles - 6 CT uploaded by Sylviah S.Van's Natural Foods Organic Waffles - 6 CT uploaded by Sylviah S.

BY VAN'S

Van's™ Natural Foods Organic Waffles.
Totally natural.
5g fiber.
Made with 17g whole grains.
No artificial flavors/colors.
6 all natural waffles.
USDA organic.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoprogject.org. see more...

Barbara S.
These arw probably the worst frozen waffles I have ever had. They are so thin and literally taste like cardboard. I was so hopeful for these because they are organic and there are not many organic frozen options in our local store. I will never buy these again.
Bonnie L.
Bronx, NY
Love these waffles I usually get the flax ones and serve them with fresh fruit and some goji berries and drizzle them with a lil agave sooo good i sually have these twice a week is a must for me will continue to buy
Sylviah S.
My family loves when I buy these.
I have bought just about all their waffle products. With ingredients you can trust what mother wouldn't?! They're #eggfree, #glutenfree, #dairyfree, #nonGMO (no #corn) the list goes on. Good quality for your buck. For those new to eating healthy or those who want to incorporate healthier options for the family I suggest swapping crappy eggo waffles for these #wholegrain ones.

I love making #foodart for my son with these.
You can follow my health account on Instagram 👉🏼 sylviaheats for more foodie pictures such as these.
Photos are mine, all rights reserved.
Joane G.
Caracas
I love with all my being waffles, makes me super happy, are so rich ... are that if the best snack of life, and can be eaten with literally everything! strawberries, blueberries, kiwi would say that up with and obviously can not miss the nutella or honey, ok seriously love you.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
These waffles totally grabbed me because they were organic, and had fiber with 17 g of whole grains. I was the only one eating them in my home as my husband claimed they tasted like cardboard. :( I personally didn't drench them in syrup but I would mash a banana and raspberries together and drizzle a little honey and eat it like a sandwich. I loved these waffles as they provided me with great nutrients and I could pretend that they were bad. Yummy!
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
Love my Vans! I eat them every morning. I love that they’re non GMO and leave me feeling full. Takes two seconds in the toaster!
ruby c.
I have had the whole wheat and blueberry flavor. Not a fan. Taste like cardboard but edible with enough syrup or honey.
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
Great tasting waffles. Loved that the were organic when bought and they had some great flavor varietys.
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Does anyone recommend these or kashi waffles?
Francesca D.