BY VAN'S

Van's™ Natural Foods Multigrain 8 Whole Grains Waffles.
8 whole grains.
Made with 28g whole grains.
No artificial flavors/colors.
7g fiber.
Sweetened with a touch of honey. see more...

Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
Omg estos waffles son super buenos y son saludables, estan echos con avena, quioa y arroz maron. Lo puedes conseguir en target
Alice C.
Alice C.
Very satisfying flavor and hearty texture. I get full after eating only two and I can only eat one of them if I'm having eggs as well. I also appreciate the amount of nutrition these have compared to other waffles, like 7g of dietary fiber and 5g of protein for every two waffles eaten. I love this product!!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
Foodie Expert
I read reviews about these before buying them. I wanted a better alternative when it came to frozen waffles....some people said they liked them, others said they taste like the box. I tried to convince myself I was OK with them, until a new box of waffles from Trader Joe's made its way into my freezer. That is when I realized my food didn't taste as great as it could and yes, it does seem to have a packaging taste that dulls it. No like.
CHRISTY L.
CHRISTY L.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is a great product. I do not buy any other brand of frozen waffles. They have less sodium and healthier ingredients than other brands and that's worth more to me and my family than anything.
Meghan E.
Meghan E.
Mexico Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my second favorite of the waffle line from Vams since the power grain ones can be hard to find! They're satisfying and yummy and make for a wonderful breakfast that I don't feel guilty about!