BY VAN'S

Van's™ Natural Foods Multigrain 8 Whole Grains Waffles.
8 whole grains.
Made with 28g whole grains.
No artificial flavors/colors.
7g fiber.
Sweetened with a touch of honey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Britan D.
These are my favorite frozen waffles. They have grains such as quinoa, but aren't gluten-free, which is likely why they're able to hold up firmly/have the right texture. (My #1 complaint with gluten-free waffles is that they're flimsy.) The light sweetness from the honey gives them an excellent flavor, and they pack a great 7 grams of fiber in 2 waffles.
Alice C.
Very satisfying flavor and hearty texture. I get full after eating only two and I can only eat one of them if I'm having eggs as well. I also appreciate the amount of nutrition these have compared to other waffles, like 7g of dietary fiber and 5g of protein for every two waffles eaten. I love this product!!
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
I read reviews about these before buying them. I wanted a better alternative when it came to frozen waffles....some people said they liked them, others said they taste like the box. I tried to convince myself I was OK with them, until a new box of waffles from Trader Joe's made its way into my freezer. That is when I realized my food didn't taste as great as it could and yes, it does seem to have a packaging taste that dulls it. No like.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
This is my second favorite of the waffle line from Vams since the power grain ones can be hard to find! They're satisfying and yummy and make for a wonderful breakfast that I don't feel guilty about!
CHRISTY L.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is a great product. I do not buy any other brand of frozen waffles. They have less sodium and healthier ingredients than other brands and that's worth more to me and my family than anything.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Omg estos waffles son super buenos y son saludables, estan echos con avena, quioa y arroz maron. Lo puedes conseguir en target