Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen BreakfastsVan's
Gluten Free Whole Grain Frozen Blueberry Waffles - 9oz

Van's Gluten Free Whole Grain Frozen Blueberry Waffles - 9oz

by Van's

Van's™ Natural Foods Wheat-Gluten Free Blueberry Waffles.
Dairy & egg free.
Made with whole grain.
Sweetened with fruit juice.
6 all natural waffles.
Certified GF Gluten-Free®.

Vans these waffles are so delicious! Do they contain soy?
Do you enjoy these waffles?
Where can I get these from!!
Start your review of Van's Gluten Free Whole Grain Frozen Blueberry Waffles - 9oz!
Product Highlights
The only thing, and I think this just comes with gluten free food, is that they are kind of flakey and fall apart if kept in the freezer too long.in reviews
Michelle H.
Van's Gluten Free Whole Grain Frozen Blueberry Waffles - 9oz uploaded by Michelle H.
Purchased at: Instacart
These are my go to waffles, tastes good and a healthier alternative than other brands! Price is very reasonable about $2-3 when on sale. Fast to reheat and I like to serve with fresh fruit and then sometimes honey, syrup, almond butter or peanut butter (depending on my mood). Highly recommend these waffles!
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
I love how these are gluten free, and stuffed with lots of yummy blueberries. They’re so easy to pop in the toaster oven, and eat on the go. Definitely one of my favorite breakfasts on a time crunch.
Natalochka M.
Van's Gluten Free Whole Grain Frozen Blueberry Waffles - 9oz uploaded by Natalochka M.
No high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavors or colors, cholesterol free, dairy and egg free, full serving of whole grains.
Rebekah M.
Van Alstyne, TX
Love these for a quick breakfast! They're healthy and indulgent altogether. I pop them into the toaster and then spread almond butter on them, yum!
Katy F.
Seymour, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
These waffles are okay. They have a nice taste and it’s great that they’re gluten free. But when we toasted them, they came out kind of soggy. We tried increasing the time to see if it made a difference and it didn’t. There are other GF waffles that are better.
Kristina M.
Rawson, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Great alternative to have a little taste in your morning breakfast. I love that it’s gluten free and has protein. Will buy again!
Sarah D.
I haven't had much luck with gluten-free bread products but this one is the exception! The waffles are inexpensive, easy to cook, and make a yummy quick breakfast. The blueberry is subtle but gives the waffles just the right amount of pizazz. I actually seek this brand and flavor out over every other frozen waffle I've tried. 5 stars for sure!
Giana S.
west pittston
Grosssssss, I’m all for eating healthy but I would never buy these again, taste like cardboard
Emily T.
NJ
Love this brand! Gives a “better for you” option and still makes for a delicious breakfast. I purchase Van’s at Shop Rite! If you can find it I would suggest to pick it up!
mckenna K.
Albany, OR
Delicious breakfast alternative for my gluten free friends! Quick, easy fix for early mornings. Also not too bad of a price considering most gluten free options are spendy:) definitely recommend!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mistie O.
Midland, TX
il y a 2 ans
Vans these waffles are so delicious! Do they contain soy?
Sarah D. il y a un an
They are not soy free unfortunately. They do have soy flour in them. I attached their ingredient list (or tried to haha, had some issues uploading).