GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen BreakfastsVan's
Gluten Free Whole Grain Frozen Blueberry Waffles - 9oz

Van's Gluten Free Whole Grain Frozen Blueberry Waffles - 9oz

by Van's

Van's™ Natural Foods Wheat-Gluten Free Blueberry Waffles.
Dairy & egg free.
Made with whole grain.
Sweetened with fruit juice.
6 all natural waffles.
Certified GF Gluten-Free®.

Has anyone tried these?? Thinking about snagging them for my little guy!
Vans these waffles are so delicious! Do they contain soy?
Do you enjoy these waffles?
Start your review of Van's Gluten Free Whole Grain Frozen Blueberry Waffles - 9oz!
Product Highlights
The only thing, and I think this just comes with gluten free food, is that they are kind of flakey and fall apart if kept in the freezer too long.in reviews
Michelle H.
Oceanside, CA
Van's Gluten Free Whole Grain Frozen Blueberry Waffles - 9oz uploaded by Michelle H.
Purchased at: Instacart
These are my go to waffles, tastes good and a healthier alternative than other brands! Price is very reasonable about $2-3 when on sale. Fast to reheat and I like to serve with fresh fruit and then sometimes honey, syrup, almond butter or peanut butter (depending on my mood). Highly recommend these waffles!
Lindsey  B.
Cambridge, MN
Van's Gluten Free Whole Grain Frozen Blueberry Waffles - 9oz uploaded by Lindsey  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
The #1 Gluten Free Waffles I have had so far!! Absolutely always have them stocked in my freezer if not multiple boxes! The price is actually really decent compared to most gluten free products. Definitely recommend this to anyone with celiacs!
Kadie G.
Gibsonia, PA
So glad I came across these. After trying several other brands these taste so good and you’d have no idea they are gluten free. Only downside is they are hard to find in store sometimes. Only 6 come in a box instead of 8 but the taste and quality is worth the slightly higher price.
McKenzie  C.
The best gluten and dairy free waffles! So tasty! I love the blueberry flavor it tastes like actual blueberries not fake flavor.
Heather B.
They are a little crumbly but decent for gluten free waffles. My son (6) just had to go gf and he likes these ones.
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
I love how these are gluten free, and stuffed with lots of yummy blueberries. They’re so easy to pop in the toaster oven, and eat on the go. Definitely one of my favorite breakfasts on a time crunch.
Isabel B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are so good! Every member of my family loves them. They’re wholesome and filling, and best of all I feel great about giving them to my toddler for breakfast, and she loves eating them! My husband has a wheat allergy, and these are his favorite gluten-free waffle option. The best part? They don’t taste like they’re gluten-free :)
Nataliya M.
Van's Gluten Free Whole Grain Frozen Blueberry Waffles - 9oz uploaded by Nataliya M.
No high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavors or colors, cholesterol free, dairy and egg free, full serving of whole grains.
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
1,200 reviews
Great quality and value. Would recommend and buy again. Love the flavor. Great quality and taste. Good with right toppings. Yummy 👋👋👋👋👋
Nancy Z.
Paso Robles, CA
Yummy! Tastes just like regular waffles without the gluten toss them in the toaster and you have perfectly good waffles
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mistie O.
Midland, TX
il y a 3 ans
Vans these waffles are so delicious! Do they contain soy?
Sarah D. il y a 2 ans
They are not soy free unfortunately. They do have soy flour in them. I attached their ingredient list (or tried to haha, had some issues uploading).