Food & SnacksSnack FoodsGluten-Free SnacksVan's
Gluten Free Frozen Whole Grain Waffles - 9oz

Van's Gluten Free Frozen Whole Grain Waffles - 9oz

Van's™ Natural Foods Wheat - Gluten Free Waffles.
Totally natural.
Dairy & egg free.
Made with whole grain.
Sweetened with fruit juice.
6 all natural waffles.

Me gustaria probarlo, se ve súper delicioso
What is the texture like ? Sometimes with gluten free products they have a weird texture to them
Are these pretty filling?
Start your review of Van's Gluten Free Frozen Whole Grain Waffles - 9oz!
Florencia N.
Van's Gluten Free Frozen Whole Grain Waffles - 9oz uploaded by Florencia N.
The all the gluten free waffles this one is the one that I like the most. Is not dry like the other that I’ve tasted. I like to add it some honey and fruits. I highly recommend this waffles 💪🏽
Lisa O.
Twinsburg, OH
Van's Gluten Free Frozen Whole Grain Waffles - 9oz uploaded by Lisa O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok, so ignore the generous amount of sugary syrup on my Van’s waffles. They don’t need that much!! Being an Eggo waffle buyer, I am really enjoying the Van’s waffles! They were BOGO with Ibotta for a long time, so I have purchased 6 total boxes. 4/5 do to a soft texture which I got used to. Two thumbs up!
Madison L.
Shaftsbury, VT
These Gluten-Free Whole Grain Waffles are some of my favorite waffles. My mom has celiac disease and so I eat a lot of Gluten-Free foods and this one is really good. I recommend this to anyone who has to go Gluten-Free and people that don't have to as well.
Cristin D.
Ramona, CA
Purchased at: Instacart
Ugh these protein pancakes are so good!!!! I take them to work with some peanut butter and it’s the best breakfast. Worth the money!
Ellie T.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love these waffles! I buy the blueberry proteins ones. They’re super filling and keep me full all morning. Sometimes I eat them as a snack midday. I’ve also tried these gluten free ones they aren’t as good. The gluten free ones took a while to get crispy and still didn’t taste right. The texture just wasn’t the same. I’m also not gluten free so maybe that’s why I’m not used to it.
Alicia M.
Oley, PA
Purchased at: Target
I really do love Vans waffles. I’ve had the original plain as well as A few of the flavored varieties.  These have great taste and texture - I personally don’t feel you can tell they’re gluten-free at all. Only reason I took away a star is because I do wish that they were a bit thicker. I love that you can throw them into the toaster for a quick breakfast.
Christina H.
My son who is gluten free really enjoys them. My husband and I also enjoy them.
My son who is gluten free really enjoys them. My husband and I also enjoy them.
Cristie G.
Canton, TX
Van’s gluten free waffles are a great choice for those that miss out on many foods due to a gluten intolerance. They are more expensive than other frozen waffles as are most gluten free products. #influensterawards2020
Barsis F.
This has an amazing flavor and low in calories. Very healthy and satisfies does sweet craving. I really like how this is healthier then other waffles. It’s a little pricy then other frozen waffles but it’s worth the money.
Evie L.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I LOVE Van’s frozen waffles. They tend to be a little pricey but they’re on sale a lot at my grocery store. They are beyond delicious and I highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...