Vans Classic Slip On Shoe - True White

There's a reason you see the Vans Classic Slip-On Core Classic Shoe on the most discerning dudes around town-because there's no substitute for this legend. Whether you're riding your fixie downtown to meet a lady, skating to the corner store on a brown-bag afternoon, or are running out the door and need a stylish shoe you don't have to lace up, this definitive Vans slip-on is the one.

Should I get white or black vans ?
Iss there an arch in this shoe?
Start your review of Vans Classic Slip On Shoe - True White!
Jodie F.
Wilmington, DE
I love Vans slip on shoes. I think they are really flattering and match with almost anything. They are a really nice quality and last awhile. I like that they are machine washable and that they come in a bunch of different colors and patterns. The price is inexpensive too
madelyn B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Vans Classic Slip On Shoe - True White uploaded by madelyn B.
I love these shoes so much! They’re really cute and simple and match a lot of things! I have repurchased twice now just because I wanted a fresh white color
Melissa E.
Vans Classic Slip On Shoe - True White uploaded by Melissa E.
These are my go to! Vans are the most comfortable, durable I even have multiple pairs . I have my nicer white ones and my worn ones … now I have to update the white ones and recycle them out. I always clean them , I spray them to and they take a beating ! I’ve had the last pair for about 3 years now! i can’t imagine any other everyday shoe . I wear with EVERYTHING!
Alexis P.
Wenatchee, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love white vans! I get a pair almost every year. The only draw back is that obviously they get dirty easily but I don’t really mind, it gives it character.
Claire A.
Pleasanton, CA
I like to style and they are so cute! My only problem is that one of my pairs did not break in very well and gave me a blister on my toe. Other pair was great though!
Rocio C.
Elgin, IL
I love these shoes!! They match some of my outfit a lot and they are very easy to put on. It also comes in different colors. They do get dirty but as long as you don’t walk in puddles you’ll be fine.
Breanna W.
Del Rio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I own 3 different pairs of these, all in white. I hate to say it, but I’m obsessed. These are comfy and easy to slip on. The white goes with any outfit.
Yuliana S.
Alaska Ave
This shoes are very comfortable they are very useful u can use them with whatever outfit it fits perfectly with all of them.they have a variety of shoe sizes. So you will be able to grab those.they are also very affordable totally recommend.
Roxana G.
Stoneville, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The shoes are comfortable and look good. What else do you need in a shoe? I really like the Birch color, too. Right away I ordered a different shoe from Vans. What a great company!
Silvia  S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Vans Classic Slip On Shoe - True White uploaded by Silvia  S.
Love these vans. They’re convenient and a staple. They go with pretty much everything and are a basic shoe you should have. You can dress them up too. I’ve had mine for a while and keep them white by cleaning them and throwing them in the washer and dryer and setting it with baby powder.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miguel B.
Baltimore, MD
il y a 2 ans
Vans Classic Slip On Shoe - True White how easy is it to remove stains also is there a product to from getting it stained?
Sarah N. il y a 2 ans
I clean my white shoes with baking soda and dish soap and leave the shoes in a bucket fully soaked with a soapy mixture over night. ONLY USE THIS for white shoes.
Kayla B.
Walkertown, NC
il y a 2 ans
Vans Classic Slip On Shoe - True White do these give anyone else blisters?
madelyn B. il y a 2 ans
I usually wear no show socks with them, at first when ur feet need to get used to them u might get a blister but after that I never got any