BY VAN'S

There's a reason you see the Vans Classic Slip-On Core Classic Shoe on the most discerning dudes around town-because there's no substitute for this legend. Whether you're riding your fixie downtown to meet a lady, skating to the corner store on a brown-bag afternoon, or are running out the door and need a stylish shoe you don't have to lace up, this definitive Vans slip-on is the one. see more...

dayna c.
I love these shoes! They are my favorite pair of vans and I wear them almost everyday. The only thing wrong is their lifespan. My shoes got holes in them before even a year of me having them. I got them in August of 2017, and the wholes started appearing in December of the same year. Even though that was very disappointing, I will for sure but then again. They fit very well and lasted a good amount of time for how often I wear them.
Cordelia M.
Oak Grove, MO
These are my absolute fav shoes right now! They are so cute and versatile. They can be dressed up or down and match almost everything!! Everyone should have a pair of these shoes in their closet 😍
Nicole M.
These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever bout and wore and they are very cheap they range from $50-65 USD. And they are very easy to clean and the washer machine the only thing you can do is to rip the rubber on the shoe of you do that it messes up the whole shoe. So just try not to bend ur shoe a lot that causes the rubber on the sides to rip but don’t recommend as running shoes. Also recommend wearing white socks with them instead of black. Black socks makes stains in the shoe
reyna s.
stockton
THESE SHOES ARE MY GO TO
I wear them to work I wear them to school and I wear them out they are honestly so comfy and I’m not a person that likes wearing shoes it’s too much work for me and go constantly have to tie my laces was annoying but I love these because they’re so easy and they look great .
jen r.
San Lorenzo, CA
I have these in black with white soles. I really like them because they match with almost everything!! They’re so cute and even go with dresses! The only thing is that you can see the creases in the cloth. But other than that they’re awesome! I can even walk a whole day with them on
McKenzie N.
St george, UT
I love these shoes, I have them in every color! They are easy and cute, they work with every outfit. They are very sturdy and last for a long time if you take care of them. I recommend these to males and females looking for a casual and fashionable shoe.
Molly G.
I got a pair of these slip on sneakers for christmas and i absolutely love them. They are very cute and expecting to wear them with everything. I got the charcoal grey color and cant wait to break them in. Definitely recommend this product because of the overall quality and appearance.
Meghan M.
Allentown , PA
I own these in mint green and peach checkerboard and I absolutely love them. Once you break them in they are comfortable and cute. They go with almost anything.
April N.
fillmore
Slip on are easy to put on obviously. Great shoes. Very basic and must have shoes. I got mine dirty easily but if you take care of them they are great
Jane M.
Franklin, TN
I love my vans! i have white, checkered, and grey! they go with everything, they’re comfortable, and they are so cute! i wear them everyday!
Katrina G.
Crandall, TX
Hello, i work as a pharmacy technician and i am on my feet for 8 hours without sitting, are these shoes that comfortable that my feet won’t ache at the end of the day? I’m not walking long distances just around a 20 foot area grabbing medicine and such. TIA