BY VAN'S

There's a reason you see the Vans Classic Slip-On Core Classic Shoe on the most discerning dudes around town-because there's no substitute for this legend. Whether you're riding your fixie downtown to meet a lady, skating to the corner store on a brown-bag afternoon, or are running out the door and need a stylish shoe you don't have to lace up, this definitive Vans slip-on is the one. see more...

Nicole M.
These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever bout and wore and they are very cheap they range from $50-65 USD. And they are very easy to clean and the washer machine the only thing you can do is to rip the rubber on the shoe of you do that it messes up the whole shoe. So just try not to bend ur shoe a lot that causes the rubber on the sides to rip but don’t recommend as running shoes. Also recommend wearing white socks with them instead of black. Black socks makes stains in the shoe
Molly G.
I got a pair of these slip on sneakers for christmas and i absolutely love them. They are very cute and expecting to wear them with everything. I got the charcoal grey color and cant wait to break them in. Definitely recommend this product because of the overall quality and appearance.
dayna c.
I love these shoes! They are my favorite pair of vans and I wear them almost everyday. The only thing wrong is their lifespan. My shoes got holes in them before even a year of me having them. I got them in August of 2017, and the wholes started appearing in December of the same year. Even though that was very disappointing, I will for sure but then again. They fit very well and lasted a good amount of time for how often I wear them.
jen r.
I have these in black with white soles. I really like them because they match with almost everything!! They’re so cute and even go with dresses! The only thing is that you can see the creases in the cloth. But other than that they’re awesome! I can even walk a whole day with them on
McKenzie N.
St George , UT
I love these shoes, I have them in every color! They are easy and cute, they work with every outfit. They are very sturdy and last for a long time if you take care of them. I recommend these to males and females looking for a casual and fashionable shoe.
April N.
fillmore
Slip on are easy to put on obviously. Great shoes. Very basic and must have shoes. I got mine dirty easily but if you take care of them they are great
Fabiola P.
Magna, UT
I love these shoes they're so easy to put on. However the black and white ones are my favorite.
Lauren C.
These shoes are AMAZING I have always worn vans and I love them so much and I 11/10 recommend
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I love how this shoe looks, the only bad thing is that they get dirty so easy and I am really lazy to clean them. This brand has excelent quality and their shoes are really long lasting and affordable.