Vans Chapman Men's Skate Shoes

by Van's

Would these be good for someone with flat feet?
Looks supper cute are they comfortable ?
Are these comfortable and worth wat they cost ?
Start your review of Vans Chapman Men's Skate Shoes!
Awi H.
Indianapolis
I wish I have one of those😯😳😩😩it is too expensive buy them, I can’t effort them, it is too expensive for me.
Jessica J.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Vans Chapman Men's Skate Shoes uploaded by Jessica J.
Again the option for the exact series isn’t an option but these are Air Max Ones and I’m OBSESSED 😍😍😍 I reviewed the purple ones after I bought them and I wanted to show a few more options. I’m probably going to buy the pink ones or the black option soon 🤓🤓 They run about $200 and they are worth every single penny!! #jessica😍 #Nike #womensnike #fitness
Alma R.
united states
I absolutely love my shoes! They are very comfy and so easy to wear and make outfits with them. Must really take care of them because they are white! Already on my second pair.
Kasey S.
Vans Chapman Men's Skate Shoes uploaded by Kasey S.
I love these shoes! I am always buying a pair of them! They are affordable, Nike always has good sales. They are clean and can go with just about anything! Fitted! Great for anyone in the family. My favorite shoe.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I loves Vans Chapman Men's Skate Shoes . I was in Madrid at El Corte Inglés and I am in love instantly. Confortable, looks beautiful and is perfect for my jogging time. I loves white. Looks so femenine! I highly recommended to any girl at any aged that likes my loves fashion style.
Rawan M.
Louisville, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Very nice and beautiful shoes 👟 and I bought this shoes two years ago and it is too comfortable and perfect 👌 👟👟....
Heather L.
Harrisville, NY
Nike will forever be my favorite shoe brand. This shoe is confortable and light and is conforting to the soles of your feet. Everyone in my house has a pair. They are really good quality for a reasonable price. Keep them clean and they will last. Ideal shoe for exercising, casual wear or if you just want to look fresh, theyre perfect!
Deliqa D.
Great shoes to work out in, run in. They are light weight and have the perfect comfort to do activities in.
Bronze_Beauty&Confecions R.
Kissimmee, FL
Such a yummy sneaker, I noticed most of nike sneakers run narrow so go a size up if you have cute little piggy feet. These are comfy and stylish they come in a large variety of colors. Price is resonable I recommend for athletes and the average job that love to floss and profile.
Jenna R.
Dallas, TX
I wear these shoes every day. This is not a joke. I wear them every day. They are so comfortable and don't over-arch my very flat foot. I can run in these without getting a sharp pain shooting through my arch. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...