BY VAN'S

You don't mess with a classic, and the Vans Women's Authentic Lo Pro Solid Shoe is most certainly a classic. This low-profile skate-inspired beauty looks great and is all kinds of comfortable. The all-canvas upper is tough and the metal eyelets are durable. see more...

Michaela L.
Over the past 10 years I have bought so many pairs of these bad boys! These are my go to shoes, I seriously wear them with everything no matter where I’m at. Each pair lasts me about half a year with heavy wear. I just wish they were a tad bit cheaper I hate paying almost $70 for a pair of basic vans.
Sara D.
Very comfortable, easy to pair with, comes in many colors, only issue is that there isn’t much support
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
I had a pair of these in High school due to the fact that a boy I had a crush on had a pair and I'd never had a pair. These shoes aren't that comfortable, but they look pretty cool. They'll shrink if they get wet, though not to mention soak your entire foot.