BY VAN'S

Vans keeps it classic with the Authentic oxford. Canvas fabric upper in a casual oxford sneaker style with a round toe. Contrast stitching accents add retro style detail. Grommeted lacing creates customizable fit. Textile lining and cushioning insole, vulcanized striped rubber midsole with a textured bumper toe. Grippy rubber traction outsole. see more...

Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
Vans are the go to shoe in Southern California! I have this style but 3four different colors and patterns. I think vans even look good when they are old! I’m seriously in love with mine and get my wear out of them. I will always hVe a pair in wardrobe! Great every day shoe! Vans Authentic Core Classic Shoe Black/Black, 6.0
Alexis S.
San Jacinto, CA
I’m constantly debating whether to wear vans or converse. I love Vans and all black shoes are my favorite. I’ve bought many pairs and will continue to buy them. I’d would always recommend family and friends to buy them. They’re cute and simple. The only downfall for me (much like the converse) is the lack up support or cushion. After walking or standing for a while they can be uncomfortable. But they’re still worth it!
RUTH B.
Vans are great causual brand! They last unless you run in them and not have proper care for them. If you are someone who does everything in them, then you will see damage like holes very quick. There is discoloration on the holes where the shoe laces are placed. I recommend this to someone who wears them only to school.
Brittany G.
Tampa, FL
my boyfriend has this pair and he loves the sleek look of them when he wears them he just hates how it makes his feet feel. the price for these were great.
quiero unassss ........ siempre quise unas por fisss quiero unas y mis amigas tambn quieren comprarse pero quieren el modelo y yo quiero unas para mostrársela y que se la conpren