BY VANITY PLANET

Vanity Planet is your one-stop beauty destination where you’ll find everything you need to create gorgeous hair, radiant skin and a sparkling smile. From professional-quality hair tools, facial brushes, teeth-whiteners , and makeup pallets in the season’s latest shades, Vanity Planet is committed to providing dream products at real prices and guarantees every purchase with a full 1 year warranty.

Noelia G.
Aurora, CO
I bought the makeup brushes from here, they were originally $100 dollars but I got them for $30 dollars, 2 dollars per brush! They are good quality no shedding. Good if you are recently in need of new brushes or if your a beginner to makeup. Includes everything you need
Cheyanne C.
lousiville
I love the spin brush it's so amazing. It cleared my skin so fast and what I really like about it is that in the packaging it has the box which keeps bacteria from getting inside. Plus they have amazing sales that will help you save money!!!
Kali K.
York, SC
I love this website!! It has makeup products, face cleaning products, and hair products. All cruelty free and they always have deals. It is pricey without any discount; however, it is worth it because it last for a long time. Go check it out!!
Kelley W.
San Dimas, CA
I love a vanity planet! Their brushes are amazing and works so well. The brushes are so soft and make blending your eyeshadow so easy. I’ve never used brushes this amazing before. I will definitely get them again.
Ashley V.
San Antonio
By far my most favorite brand, I love their spin for perfect skin brush. Great alternative to the Clarisonic! Highly recommend this product. Everything they have to offer is high quality and works perfect.
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
I bought the oval makeup brush set after seeing a review of them and receiving a 70% off discount code dropping the price from $129 to $39 (without shipping included). Overall, the brushes look great and they’re super soft. I took off a start, because a few of the bristles from one of the brushes were bent. It was too few to make a big deal about it and it doesn’t take away from what it needs to do... I’d just expect new brushes to come in pristine condition. The handle is flexible, which I love. Haven’t tried it yet, but I’ll be sure to update my review once I do.
Katelyn H.
They have really great and good quality products. Some of them might be a little expensive but it's worth it because your money will be put to good use. I highly recommend this brand.
Elizabeth D.
Abingdon, MD
I have the Spin for perfect skin and been using it for a year now. My skin is dry sensitive and sometimes I'm prone to breaking out. Ever since I used this product my blemishes are fading and my skin became smoothr and deep cleansed. The bristles of the brush are soft enough for sensitive skin which doesn't leave any redness on the skin. I heard a lot of good reviews before purchasing this product and I'm happy that I got this, so this is really worth trying for. Definitely would recommend this product.
Arthasia A.
Indianapolis
Best face washing system ever !! Shopping experience was smooth and easy ! Definitely recommend !! And it is affordable when you use a coupon and is very worth it ! I would telll everyone to shop here !
Stephanie E.
A few months back I ordered the Professional Makeup Brush Collection from Vanity Planet and I absolutely loved my set. The texture of the brushes were gentle on the face. Every brush on the palette is used! Which is great because I don't have a bunch of money to spend around, I like to be practical. And they also come in the professional brush holder which is awesome when needing to take a trip or carry your brushes outside of home! Definitely worth the money
I've been wanting to buy the vanity planet brushes for awhile now but I'm not sure if they are really worth it! Need honest opinions on the product
Aryannah K.
What is the best/cheapest way to clean my vanity planet brushes?
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
If anyone is looking for discounts I have codes for any and every item on Vanity Planet. #brandambassador Vanity Planet
Shay L.
Does anyone ever replace their brushes after 2-3 months of use? Or do you just continue making sure you keep them clean? I received an email saying that it was time to replace my brushes but I wasn't too sure on how important this was or will I be OK?
Leah H.
What are the quality of these brushes? How do they compare to something like real techniques? Is 77 dollars too much for them? Are they overpriced? (I have a voucher code anyway so it doesnt matter about the price i was just wondering if the price reflected the quality)