Healthnone
Vanity Planet Work It Digital Scale & Body Analyzer

Vanity Planet Work It Digital Scale & Body Analyzer

by none

The Vanity Planet Work It Digital Scale & Body Analyzer is an at-home measurement system that allows you to simply track your health and fitness progress. It uses BIA (Bio Impedance Analysis) technology, which passes an undetectable electrical current through the body to measure your vital body composition statistics.Product Features:Measures body fat percentage, muscle mass, bone density and water weight397-lb. capacityStores up to 8 unique user profilesMeasures results in pounds, kilograms and stonesPowered by 4 AAA batteries (not included) Includes scaleWarranty: 1 year(Model VP42252-0100)

Measures body fat percentage, muscle mass, bone density and water weight; 397-lb. capacity; Stores up to 8 unique user profiles; Measures results in pounds, kilograms and stones; Powered by 4 AAA batteries (not included); Includes scale

Batteries Required: Yes

Battery Type: AAA

Material(s): Glass

Estimated Delivery: 7-10 Business Days

Model Number: VP42252-0100

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vanity Planet Work It Digital Scale & Body Analyzer!
Jamie W.
yuba city
Purchased at: Walmart
Im so bummed after spending so much money it tends to be very inaccurate i cant reccomend for the reason of this it says 118 then 125
Megan B.
Suffolk, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
This scale is so high tech I didn't think that scales came like this. It gives me so much information like my body fat percentage my bone percentage my bone percentage all these different things thanks it's great. Although I will say that it's kind of confusing because there's not much information to tell you how to read the information given. You kind of just have to go off of your know how. It was kind of pricey for this type of scale but I suppose that's to be expected for the information that it's giving you. But I do like that it comes with an app that's easy to read and easy to use. If I were to recommend this scale I'd recommend it to someone who is very knowledgeable on their fitness journey.

Looking for your answer?