Vanity Planet Vibe Professional Vibrating Flat Iron uploaded by Aileen B.

BY VANITY PLANET

You’ve never straightened your hair like this before! It’s right there in the name – the Vanity Planet Vibe Professional Vibrating Flat Iron has gently vibrating plates to minimize friction and eliminate the pulling and tugging you’ve likely... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ama J.
I have no regrets with purchasing this flat iron. The vibrations help it glide through my hair but it comes out best when I use a comb too. With slow strokes, I notice that this can completely straighten my hair with one pull. Theres only one temperature but it works for my curly/nappy hair.
ALYSSA ♡.
Recieved this as a PR Gift.I did not quote get the point of the vibrating concept.However,This straigner is the best and Gets my hair done completely .In seconds.
Giada M.
It’s probably my favorite Flat Iron. I love Vanity Planet’s products. I would recommend this Flat Iron to anyone.
Aileen B.
It gets the job done. However I do have to use pressure and also go over the same spots over and over again.