BY VANITY PLANET

The Ultimate Skin Spa System is a professional-caliber tool that uses a gentle, rotating, micro-massage action to thoroughly cleanse, exfoliate and lift makeup, dirt and oil trapped in your pores. The result is a visible reduction in pore size, fine lines and an overall improvement in skin tone and texture. Includes 3 interchangeable heads to meet your cleansing needs. see more...

• I've seen so many YouTubers RAVING about their Vanity Planet Spa ...2 Answers
  • And how does influencer send you a box??1 Answers
  • Would you have to use this everyday???1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
Great system. If you don’t or can’t throw down for a clarasonic, this is a great alternative. you get a sturdy case, three brush heads, and obviously the system itself. It has two settings, low and high, and works in the shower as long as you dont submerge the handle directly in the water for too long. I’ve had mine for around 6 or so months now and I’m only just now getting to the point of needing to replace two of the brush heads. I love that this system has not only improved the quality of cleansing my face, but its made makeup removal easier and more thorough as well. And the silicone brush head is great for removing face masks and gently exfoliating. Another great thing is you can always find a coupon code for 50-70% off their products so I picked up this set for just $40, which is an amazing price.
Isis T.
I really love this spin brush and have noticed a great change in my face since using it. This brush really deep cleans and exfoliates the skin well while still being gentle on the face. this brush comes with three brush heads: a silicone head for sensitive skin (I use this one the most for night and day because I have extremely sensitive skin), one bristle brush for regular everyday use, and one bristle brush for exfoliation. It requires two double A batteries and is definitely worth the investment. Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa System
Kayla D.
I was hesitant to buy because I was interested in a clarisonic. I really didn't want to spend over $100 on a brush tho. This was my solution. I'm glad I bought it and I use it every morning and night. My favorite brush head like most of the other reviews I've seen is the silicone brush head. I use a light sugar scrub and the gentle brush every few days as well. In the few weeks I've been using it, I notice a significant difference in the softness of my skin. Also I can see my complexion evening out.
Adèle D.
Seattle, WA
This tool has brought my skincare routine to whole new level! I bought it a long time ago and just had it sitting in my bathroom drawer for the longest time, and decided to start using it every day about a month ago, and my skin has never been smoother! It has cleared a lot of my acne (not all of it yet), and works great on blackheads as well! The box it comes in is also perfect for traveling, plus you get different brushes for the kind of exfoliating your skin needs ! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the fact that the heads spins, it often gets in my hair, it tends to gets a little bit messy, and I do have to close my eyes when using it, or it splashes in my eyes . Other than that, awesome product!!
Patricia V.
Queens Vlg, NY
Like many other reviews have said this is a great alternative to the clarisonic.  I watched many videos and reviews comparing thevanity planet to the clarisonic.  What i was most afraid of was this "purging" period with the clarisonic so i opted out of the clarisonic and got the vanity planet.
This has changed the way i wash my face.  This really cleans down in there but the brush heads are harsh.  I did not go through a purging period which i am grateful for.  The bristles are soft but do the job.  My skin is smoother and softer thanks to this product.
This is really a bang for your buck.  There are also many discount codes out there to get this for even cheaper
Laura W.
Berea, OH
I LOVE this product so much. I heard about it from a YouTuber and got a great deal on it. I have very oily skin, so I really don’t like washing my face with my hands and adding more oil. This product is my saving grace! Now the only time I touch my skin directly while washing is just briefly when rinsing. I love all the 3 brush heads too - I highly recommend!
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
Let me tell you that this product is AH-mazing! To be honest I wasn’t expecting it to be that great. But this is a very well made product, the brush heads are very soft and feels very gentle on the skin. This comes with three heads, one is for cleansing, one for exfoliating and one is a silicone head which is perfect for everyday use on any skin type. This works on AA battery and has two speed options.
Result: Squeaky clean and Glowy face 😍 end this with your fave moisturizer!
Adrianna G.
El Cajon, CA
Just received this in the mail. I've struggled with acne for awhile. And now I've been experiencing tiny little bumps on my face and they are almost gone now. This spin brush literally makes your face feel so smooth. I haven't used the exfoliating head yet but I love the cleansing brush and the silicone brush. I would recommend it, its way better then my Clinique brush.
Taylor M.
Hammond, IN
I was able to get this for about $45 total with a coupon code off of their website. I've used the Olay brush previously and this is definitely better, in my opinion. I love that it comes with 3 brush heads, a case, and has 2 different speeds to chose from. I'd definitely recommend it so far. I noticed a difference after the first use and that was pretty impressive. My skin just felt smoother. I pair mine with the Biore Black Charcoal cleaners.
Reman E.
Miramar, FL
I love spin brushes this one has such soft bristles so u don’t harm urself but it still works I got it online from their website it’s a good price great dupe for Clarisonic I recommend this to others plus since it has a case it keeps it clean from dust and anything in the air !
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Ordered this from amazon today, whats ur favorite products to use with it
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Is it worth buying??? Does it really help with the small pimples like on the forehead?
Alannah M.
Cork
I've seen so many YouTubers RAVING about their Vanity Planet Spa Systems, but I'm looking for a really honest opinion (who knows who sponsors those videos;))! ) So is it worth fishing out over $100? Does it clear the skin? Please help 🙏
Diyamond T.
Honest answer needed. I've been looking to order one of these for a while now. I have bad acne which will clear up and then breakout, repeat, repeat, etc. I've heard these type of brushes help, a lot. Is anyone else having great results from this? Or should I get clarisonic ??
Rachelle B.
Panorama City, CA
Is this better than the Clarasonic brushes? And how long does it get to you when you order online?