BY VANITY PLANET

The Ultimate Skin Spa System is a professional-caliber tool that uses a gentle, rotating, micro-massage action to thoroughly cleanse, exfoliate and lift makeup, dirt and oil trapped in your pores. The result is a visible reduction in pore size, fine lines and an overall improvement in skin tone and texture. Includes 3 interchangeable heads to meet your cleansing needs. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
Great system. If you don’t or can’t throw down for a clarasonic, this is a great alternative. you get a sturdy case, three brush heads, and obviously the system itself. It has two settings, low and high, and works in the shower as long as you dont submerge the handle directly in the water for too long. I’ve had mine for around 6 or so months now and I’m only just now getting to the point of needing to replace two of the brush heads. I love that this system has not only improved the quality of cleansing my face, but its made makeup removal easier and more thorough as well. And the silicone brush head is great for removing face masks and gently exfoliating. Another great thing is you can always find a coupon code for 50-70% off their products so I picked up this set for just $40, which is an amazing price.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I just got this brush and was so excited it was available on amazon prime! for $40, I felt like it’s a good option for someone like me that hates washing my face. I dont like getting my face wet (am I weird for this??) so I avoid washing my face. This brush makes it easy and much less work when I’m exhausted and don’t feel like putting in the effort. I like the different brush heads, but I’d like to get one that is in between the gentlest and exfoliating ones. I have definitely noticed a huge difference on my nose and my pores actually look clean. It travels so well in the case it came in and requires two AA batteries which were not included. I would recommend this to anyone that wants an easier and faster method for skin care.
Katie S.
Stillwater, OK
I invested in a Vanity Planet ultimate skin spa system in Pucker up pink. On Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa System Vanity Planet’s website, this set costs $149.99, but I bought it for $21.97 at Nordstrom Rack. I have saved hundreds from buying from Nordstrom Rack & recommend this product from Vanity Planet & also Nordstrom Rack to buy great items at a low cost. The spa system has cleared my skin up trumendusly, the soft plastic head attachment is my favorite one to use. It’s not too rough or too gentle & it’s very easy to clean.
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
I have had my VP cleansing brush for about 8 months now and I'm still on the same set of batteries! I'm SO glad I bought this! Even the exfoliating brush head is not too rough for me. The heads spin rather than vibrate. I use my brush in the shower on a daily basis and my skin has never looked better. I got mine at a discount for $49 on VP's website. I can't imagine what any of the more expensive brushes could possibly do better than this one. I love the storage case, and they have more color options now. I have recommended it to my friends and family. I honestly can't imagine life without this brush!
Adèle D.
Seattle, WA
This tool has brought my skincare routine to whole new level! I bought it a long time ago and just had it sitting in my bathroom drawer for the longest time, and decided to start using it every day about a month ago, and my skin has never been smoother! It has cleared a lot of my acne (not all of it yet), and works great on blackheads as well! The box it comes in is also perfect for traveling, plus you get different brushes for the kind of exfoliating your skin needs ! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the fact that the heads spins, it often gets in my hair, it tends to gets a little bit messy, and I do have to close my eyes when using it, or it splashes in my eyes . Other than that, awesome product!!
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
Let me tell you that this product is AH-mazing! To be honest I wasn’t expecting it to be that great. But this is a very well made product, the brush heads are very soft and feels very gentle on the skin. This comes with three heads, one is for cleansing, one for exfoliating and one is a silicone head which is perfect for everyday use on any skin type. This works on AA battery and has two speed options.
Result: Squeaky clean and Glowy face 😍 end this with your fave moisturizer!
Isis T.
I really love this spin brush and have noticed a great change in my face since using it. This brush really deep cleans and exfoliates the skin well while still being gentle on the face. this brush comes with three brush heads: a silicone head for sensitive skin (I use this one the most for night and day because I have extremely sensitive skin), one bristle brush for regular everyday use, and one bristle brush for exfoliation. It requires two double A batteries and is definitely worth the investment. Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa System
Jackie F.
Canby, OR
I love this. Very compact, and the case is perfect. I love the different brushes.theres a silicone brush, a everyday polish brush and an exfoliation brush. I find the everyday and exfoliant brush are very similar in feeling. I do wish the motor was a bit more powerful. If any pressure is applied to the bush it will just stop spinning.
Adrianna G.
El cajon, CA
Just received this in the mail. I've struggled with acne for awhile. And now I've been experiencing tiny little bumps on my face and they are almost gone now. This spin brush literally makes your face feel so smooth. I haven't used the exfoliating head yet but I love the cleansing brush and the silicone brush. I would recommend it, its way better then my Clinique brush.
Bailey G.
Lancaster, CA
So I have congested skin that causes breakouts if I don’t clean my face well enough. Using this system it changed my skin from looking dull to toned and smooth. It has three brush heads, one for everyday, exfoliating, and a silicone for sensitive skin. I loved using all three and occasionally using the exfoliating brush head once or twice a week to get a deep clean. It’s also water proof and you can use it in the shower! I got mine of vanity planet and made sure I used a coupon code to bring it down to the range of $30 which is pretty inexpensive for a durable feeling brush set.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Ordered this from amazon today, whats ur favorite products to use with it
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Is it worth buying??? Does it really help with the small pimples like on the forehead?
Alannah M.
Cork
I've seen so many YouTubers RAVING about their Vanity Planet Spa Systems, but I'm looking for a really honest opinion (who knows who sponsors those videos;))! ) So is it worth fishing out over $100? Does it clear the skin? Please help 🙏
Diyamond T.
Honest answer needed. I've been looking to order one of these for a while now. I have bad acne which will clear up and then breakout, repeat, repeat, etc. I've heard these type of brushes help, a lot. Is anyone else having great results from this? Or should I get clarisonic ??
Rachelle B.
Panorama City, CA
Is this better than the Clarasonic brushes? And how long does it get to you when you order online?