BY VANITY PLANET

Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush: Cleanses and exfoliates to reveal radiant skin Removes bacteria to promote visibly clearer skin Reduces pore size so skin appears smoother and brighter Includes 4 unique attachment heads so you... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley P.
Guntown , MS
Review for: Other more...
OMG!! I absolutely LOVE this little thing! It gets the job done. I love the way it makes my face feel after washing it. I def recommend using a coupon code for this purchase! They also come in a few cute colors! Trust me you won’t be disappointed!
Shayna V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is literally my favorite beauty accessory. I mainly use the large brush head and the two smaller facial heads. My first brush actually stopped working and they replaced it no questions asked. Thats what you call great customer service. I highly recommend this to anyone considering to get this. It is definitely worth the money. I feel like it will last me a long time.
Leslie T.
Opelika, AL
I AM OBSESSED. I typically have dryer skin, and pores that are easily clogged. This brush and all of its attachments keep my skin smooth. I can use it literally from my head to my feet. And Vanity Planet even offers a subscription for brush head replacements. My favorite are the exfoliating brush, the pumice, and the body brush. Easy to keep clean, easy to use!
Tarra B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush with Attachments more...
I love this brush kit by Vanity Planet. I feel in love the first time I used the exfoliating brush on my face. It really cleans really good and the body brush is just as amazing. I use this evetyday!
Subira J.
Athens, GA
I feel like I'm in this phase where I am completely obsessed with skin products! But the vanity planet spin for perfect skin brush is one of those things where you just can't lie about. I see it so many times on YouTube – there are so many subscribers with partnerships with vanity planet that it's ridiculously insane! But, I will say that it does live up to the hype. I use the cleansing brush head every single day and the exfoliating brush head every other day and it definitely does the job! I haven't use the silicone brush head or the pumice stone attachment or the body brush attachment, but I'm sure those are wonderful as well! I put the batteries in there and so far they've lasted for about three months, I can't complain really! I use it when I travel, and I travel a lot! So I definitely recommend this for anyone. Don't buy this without using a promo code though because there are so many out there just look on YouTube! I bought it online.
Christina O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love this spinning brush! My skin has never looked so good, I'm all about skin care and this brush is a big part of it. It's gentle so if you have sensitive skin (which I do) you'll be fine! Your skin ends up being clean, smooth, and looking radiant. Perfect for the natural glowy skin everyone is craving . I have the pink one and I use the cleaning brush most of the time and some days I use the exfoliating one. It also comes with a body one and a brush for your feet! It's really worth it, once you use it you don't want to ever live without it!
Dupe L.
Snellville, GA
I actually really enjoy this. I mainly use the gentle and exfoliant brush heads. My only problem with this is that the replacement brush heads are slightly different from the originals and they tend to fall off from the head, which is really annoying. But, I have acne/prone, oily skin, and I really do believe this product has decreased my oilness/kind of reduced my large pore size.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Works great! I have seen a difference using this on my face. My acne clears up faster and my face looks more radiant without all that dead skin and dirt. A great buy, I got 70% off of it I think I used Nikkietutorials code. I only paid $30 for it. You should buy this it works as good as a $150 one.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I love my brush. The cleansing brush I can use every day on my sensitive skin with no redness or dryness. The exfoliating brush is a little more intense, I only use it every week. The body brush is soft like the cleansing brush, but still helps to gently exfoliate.
blondale y.
Pittsfield, IL
I can't say enough good things about this product! I noticed a big difference just one time using it! Highly recommend! Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush with Attachments
Maria M.
Doreen, Victoria
Does this compare to the Clarisonic?
Destinee D.
I've heard a lot of great things, would anyone mind listing a pros and cons list?