BY VANITY PLANET

Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush: Cleanses and exfoliates to reveal radiant skin Removes bacteria to promote visibly clearer skin Reduces pore size so skin appears smoother and brighter Includes 4 unique attachment heads so you... see more...

Kristie A.
Review for: Other more...
Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush with Attachments Is the best cleansing and exfoliating face and body brush, that's reasonably priced!!-❇️❇️❇️❇️SYSYTEM INCLUDES❇️❇️❇️❇️-✔️Facial Cleansing Brush Head✔️Exfoliating Facial Brush Head✔️Large Body Brush Head✔️Pumice Stone (removes calluses & dead skin from feet & elbows).

❇️❇️❇️❇️My Thoughts❇️❇️❇️❇️
I've been using this system at least once a day (usually twice) for about 6 months and my skin looks and feels 100% better. It gently removes all dirt and oils from skin & pores. I don't ever remember my face and body feeling so soft and smooth, like it does now. It has reduced the appearance of my enlarged pores, I don't even notice them anymore. I have smoother, softer, brighter, and glowing skin now. If your wanting a gentle exfoliation, than this is the product for you. I received this product complimentary from VanityPlanet Planet for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own!!

Vanity Planet
Ashley P.
Guntown, MS
Review for: Other more...
OMG!! I absolutely LOVE this little thing! It gets the job done. I love the way it makes my face feel after washing it. I def recommend using a coupon code for this purchase! They also come in a few cute colors! Trust me you won’t be disappointed!
Shayna F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is literally my favorite beauty accessory. I mainly use the large brush head and the two smaller facial heads. My first brush actually stopped working and they replaced it no questions asked. Thats what you call great customer service. I highly recommend this to anyone considering to get this. It is definitely worth the money. I feel like it will last me a long time.
Leslie T.
Opelika, AL
I AM OBSESSED. I typically have dryer skin, and pores that are easily clogged. This brush and all of its attachments keep my skin smooth. I can use it literally from my head to my feet. And Vanity Planet even offers a subscription for brush head replacements. My favorite are the exfoliating brush, the pumice, and the body brush. Easy to keep clean, easy to use!
Jessica-lyne B.
Review for: Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush with Attachments more...
I use this brush a few times a week to help combat thos pesky skin bumps i get around my jaw line and under eye areas. One of the cheaper brushes i have grown to love!
Samantha V.
DIberville, MS
I use this face brush daily to exfoliate and clean out my pores as I am very prone to blackheads and have struggled in the past with cystic acne. My only complaint is that sometimes I feel like it’s not powerful enough to really deeply exfoliate my pores.
christina o.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love this spinning brush! My skin has never looked so good, I'm all about skin care and this brush is a big part of it. It's gentle so if you have sensitive skin (which I do) you'll be fine! Your skin ends up being clean, smooth, and looking radiant. Perfect for the natural glowy skin everyone is craving . I have the pink one and I use the cleaning brush most of the time and some days I use the exfoliating one. It also comes with a body one and a brush for your feet! It's really worth it, once you use it you don't want to ever live without it!
Dupe L.
Snellville, GA
I actually really enjoy this. I mainly use the gentle and exfoliant brush heads. My only problem with this is that the replacement brush heads are slightly different from the originals and they tend to fall off from the head, which is really annoying. But, I have acne/prone, oily skin, and I really do believe this product has decreased my oilness/kind of reduced my large pore size.
shay j.
Modesto, CA
Absolutely love I use every other day. You really don't know how dirty your face is until you use facial brush.

I really like the different brush options. Compairef to other brushes, I enjoy this one most because it fully spins.

Great buy I actually have 2 lol
Allison B.
Vanity Planet brushes is by far by fav. I love the different brush heads it comes with. I use the everyday brush head to give me a deep cleanse. The shipment for the brush was absolutely horrible and I was over it by the time my brush came, however I do enjoy it.
Maria M.
Doreen, Victoria
Does this compare to the Clarisonic?
Destinee D.
Montgomery
I've heard a lot of great things, would anyone mind listing a pros and cons list?