BY VANITY PLANET #70 in Skin Care Tools

Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush: Cleanses and exfoliates to reveal radiant skin Removes bacteria to promote visibly clearer skin Reduces pore size so skin appears smoother and brighter Includes 4 unique attachment heads so you... see more...

Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
I have been using this product for about an week and I am so in live with it! My skin is so much softer now with much less texture! I have already began recommending it to everyone!
Rutsari P.
Katy, TX
I have been used this product for about one year and is te best, and is the most high quality and good price,
It comes with 4 different brushes for the face and body,
Really good
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
This facial brush delivered my skin from adult acne.It cleanses gently and i had no reaction to it at all.It comes with 3 brush heads and a pumice stone. It's the best dupe for the clarisonic.
Mayra A.
I love my skin perfect spin brush!! Whenever I'm in a hurry i use it in the shower. However I dislike that it's not water proof, nevertheless it gets the job done. It's totally affordable. I would recommend it hands down.
Taylor L.
Dayton, KY
I just received this for Christmas and it's amazing! It really cleans your skin without being too rough or abrasive.
magaly g.
I love my system!!! It is gentle on my skin and cleans it really good. I recommend it.
Aruba T.
London
Amazing product, terrible customer service. This product is worth every single penny. My skin felt so soft and smooth after using it just once, I can’t live without this brush. It cleanses your pores, and gets rid of dirt and makeup that your hands and makeup wipes can’t. Do recommend.
H b.
Casablanca, Casablanca
hello.i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be gratefull to you.i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my instagram . best regards
Elise L.
LOVE this spin brush! not only does it clean my face extremely well, it also has two extra heads to be used elsewhere on your body! one for your feet, & one for your body as well as a softer brush for your face! I would definitely recommend this product!
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
This year I wanted to change my cleansing routime and incorporate a good exfoliating brush ,this was it the Vanity Planet is perfect for sensitve is not too rough,I have rosacea and is was soft and it got the job done I would recommend this if you dont want to spent to much money ,is similar to the clarisonic,is as good. I liked it!!
Melissa A.
I have bought several of brushes like these in the past and they quit working after a couple of weeks. Is this good quality ?
YAM_LIAM L.
doha
Does it reduce pimple and other skin problems?
JooJoo M.
There is an even cheaper version, is this really worth it and what is the big difference?
Miles H.
How well does this work, and will it help in clearing skin?
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
I've been wanting a facial cleansing brush for a while now. I was looking at the Clarisonic Mia for a long time but couldn't get myself to shell out the $100+. I saw that this is $30 with coupon code, is it worth the $30 or am I better off saving up for a Clarisonic?