BY VANITY PLANET

Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush: Cleanses and exfoliates to reveal radiant skin Removes bacteria to promote visibly clearer skin Reduces pore size so skin appears smoother and brighter Includes 4 unique attachment heads so you... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
I just received this for Christmas and it's amazing! It really cleans your skin without being too rough or abrasive.
Sania W.
I was looking for a good facial cleaning brushe and anywhere i would go and ask for one they would refer me to clarisonic ones but they are soo expensive almost 300$. A friend of mine told me about vanity planet and im soo glad i waited and did not jump to buy clarisonic ones because this one has the same affect and i got mine for 60$.
P.s : i am not saying that the clarisonic ones are not good but for someone who is looking for something affordable this is a must ūüėä
Vicky I.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love it sooo much it is so nice and really works on your skin tho I managed to break mine I would really like to revive and vox box that will give me a new spin brush but over all it gentle on skin and really nice
Myriam Z.
I love this product, I purchase this brush about a month ago and I can trul say that help my skin get smoother. It is really affective and affordable!
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
This year I wanted to change my cleansing routime and incorporate a good exfoliating brush ,this was it the Vanity Planet is perfect for sensitve is not too rough,I have rosacea and is was soft and it got the job done I would recommend this if you dont want to spent to much money ,is similar to the clarisonic,is as good. I liked it!!
Melissa A.
I have bought several of brushes like these in the past and they quit working after a couple of weeks. Is this good quality ?
JooJoo M.
There is an even cheaper version, is this really worth it and what is the big difference?
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
I've been wanting a facial cleansing brush for a while now. I was looking at the Clarisonic Mia for a long time but couldn't get myself to shell out the $100+. I saw that this is $30 with coupon code, is it worth the $30 or am I better off saving up for a Clarisonic?
Miles H.
How well does this work, and will it help in clearing skin?
Daisy B.
Westminster, CA
I have really sensative and dry skin will this product help??