BY VANITY PLANET

Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush: Cleanses and exfoliates to reveal radiant skin Removes bacteria to promote visibly clearer skin Reduces pore size so skin appears smoother and brighter Includes 4 unique attachment heads so you... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Bianca C.
Newport News, VA
I looooove this versatile, inexpensive brush system!!!!! It does wonderful things for my face and body! It has four attachments which includes a pumice stone, full size body brush, cleansing and exfoliating brush. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to better their current skin routine
Crystal H.
I have sensitive skin and I've been using this for over 5 months already, and I'm so in love with this facial brush. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It keeps my skin smooth & cleanses very well it literally gets rid of everything. It's definitely, WORTH IT 👍🏼
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
I have been using this product for about an week and I am so in live with it! My skin is so much softer now with much less texture! I have already began recommending it to everyone!
Rutsari P.
Katy, TX
I have been used this product for about one year and is te best, and is the most high quality and good price,
It comes with 4 different brushes for the face and body,
Really good
Mayra A.
I love my skin perfect spin brush!! Whenever I'm in a hurry i use it in the shower. However I dislike that it's not water proof, nevertheless it gets the job done. It's totally affordable. I would recommend it hands down.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
This facial brush delivered my skin from adult acne.It cleanses gently and i had no reaction to it at all.It comes with 3 brush heads and a pumice stone. It's the best dupe for the clarisonic.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I ordered this online and got it in less than a week. The item consists of a machine with 4 different brush attachments. The ones I use regularly are the body brush and the everyday face brush. They make my skin feel and look like a dream. This product's original price is $100 but you could get it for $30 with coupon codes.
magaly g.
I love my system!!! It is gentle on my skin and cleans it really good. I recommend it.
Sirenna S.
LIFE CHANGING!! 💆🏽 I know super dramatic for me to say but OMG 😲 this really gets deep down into my pores and after using this with my cleanser it leaves my skin super soft! I've just received this not to long ago but I can tell a HUGE difference already! And the fact hat it come with interchangeable brush heads for your entire body .... 💆🏽👋🏾🙌🏾👌🏾!! LIVING!
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
I just received this for Christmas and it's amazing! It really cleans your skin without being too rough or abrasive.
Melissa A.
I have bought several of brushes like these in the past and they quit working after a couple of weeks. Is this good quality ?
JooJoo M.
There is an even cheaper version, is this really worth it and what is the big difference?
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
I've been wanting a facial cleansing brush for a while now. I was looking at the Clarisonic Mia for a long time but couldn't get myself to shell out the $100+. I saw that this is $30 with coupon code, is it worth the $30 or am I better off saving up for a Clarisonic?
Miles H.
How well does this work, and will it help in clearing skin?
Daisy B.
Westminster, CA
I have really sensative and dry skin will this product help??