BY VANITY PLANET

Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush: Cleanses and exfoliates to reveal radiant skin Removes bacteria to promote visibly clearer skin Reduces pore size so skin appears smoother and brighter Includes 4 unique attachment heads so you... see more...

Crystal H.
I have sensitive skin and I've been using this for over 5 months already, and I'm so in love with this facial brush. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It keeps my skin smooth & cleanses very well it literally gets rid of everything. It's definitely, WORTH IT 👍🏼
Amna I.
As much as we love to wear makeup, skin care should always come first if you want your makeup to look flawless. I ordered this brush set after seeing many beauty gurus on Instagram rave about it. You can order this instead of spending $100-$200 on a Clarisonic. This set comes with a cleansing and exfoliating face brushes, a body brush, and one for your feet. All for $30! If you use a coupon code. I've been using it for about 2 months now, and have noticed how much makeup residue there still is after I thought I removed all of it. After using it for awhile I have noticed I don't get as many pimples here and there, since it is removing the bacteria from my face. I would recommend this to everyone and especially to people who wear makeup almost everyday like me! You don't know what's stuck in your pores, which only makes your skin worse by adding more makeup and not cleaning it properly.
Velvet F.
Grand Cane, LA
I love it . Helps my skin feel clean and really gets my cleanser deep in my pores . I love the different attachments that come with it and it also gives you a discount to order replacement heads in the future
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
I have been using this product for about an week and I am so in live with it! My skin is so much softer now with much less texture! I have already began recommending it to everyone!
Rutsari P.
Katy, TX
I have been used this product for about one year and is te best, and is the most high quality and good price,
It comes with 4 different brushes for the face and body,
Really good
Mayra A.
I love my skin perfect spin brush!! Whenever I'm in a hurry i use it in the shower. However I dislike that it's not water proof, nevertheless it gets the job done. It's totally affordable. I would recommend it hands down.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
This facial brush delivered my skin from adult acne.It cleanses gently and i had no reaction to it at all.It comes with 3 brush heads and a pumice stone. It's the best dupe for the clarisonic.
Amber C.
Bluffton, SC
So I ordered this set with a 70% off code so I only had to pay a little over $30 for it with taxes and shipping. The original price is pretty high, but you can find discount codes everywhere. The brush heads are very good. I use the regular cleaning brush daily & the exfoliating brush head twice a week. The product is over all very good. I just wish it had different speed options. I think this is a great alternative for the clarisonic!
Bianca C.
Newport News, VA
I looooove this versatile, inexpensive brush system!!!!! It does wonderful things for my face and body! It has four attachments which includes a pumice stone, full size body brush, cleansing and exfoliating brush. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to better their current skin routine
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I ordered this online and got it in less than a week. The item consists of a machine with 4 different brush attachments. The ones I use regularly are the body brush and the everyday face brush. They make my skin feel and look like a dream. This product's original price is $100 but you could get it for $30 with coupon codes.
Melissa A.
I have bought several of brushes like these in the past and they quit working after a couple of weeks. Is this good quality ?
YAM_LIAM L.
doha
Does it reduce pimple and other skin problems?
JooJoo M.
There is an even cheaper version, is this really worth it and what is the big difference?
Miles H.
How well does this work, and will it help in clearing skin?
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
I've been wanting a facial cleansing brush for a while now. I was looking at the Clarisonic Mia for a long time but couldn't get myself to shell out the $100+. I saw that this is $30 with coupon code, is it worth the $30 or am I better off saving up for a Clarisonic?