BY VANITY PLANET

Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush: Cleanses and exfoliates to reveal radiant skin Removes bacteria to promote visibly clearer skin Reduces pore size so skin appears smoother and brighter Includes 4 unique attachment heads so you... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amna I.
As much as we love to wear makeup, skin care should always come first if you want your makeup to look flawless. I ordered this brush set after seeing many beauty gurus on Instagram rave about it. You can order this instead of spending $100-$200 on a Clarisonic. This set comes with a cleansing and exfoliating face brushes, a body brush, and one for your feet. All for $30! If you use a coupon code. I've been using it for about 2 months now, and have noticed how much makeup residue there still is after I thought I removed all of it. After using it for awhile I have noticed I don't get as many pimples here and there, since it is removing the bacteria from my face. I would recommend this to everyone and especially to people who wear makeup almost everyday like me! You don't know what's stuck in your pores, which only makes your skin worse by adding more makeup and not cleaning it properly.
Amber C.
Bluffton, SC
So I ordered this set with a 70% off code so I only had to pay a little over $30 for it with taxes and shipping. The original price is pretty high, but you can find discount codes everywhere. The brush heads are very good. I use the regular cleaning brush daily & the exfoliating brush head twice a week. The product is over all very good. I just wish it had different speed options. I think this is a great alternative for the clarisonic!
Chloe A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I purchased this brush for the new year as part of my new year resulotion for clearer smoother skin and i absolutely love everything this brush does for my skin. My forehead has started clearing up, my cheeks have never looked better and it does a very good job of making my skin clean without irritating it since my skin is extremely sensitive. I use all four spin heads and i couldn't be more happy with my purchase!!
Meterra E.
Love love love this! It has 4 different brushes that work great on your body, foot & face. It really goes deep into your skin removing all the dirt. I was lucky enough to get it on sale for $17 but it was originally $100. There is many places that sell it for different prices because I was gonna buy one for $40 by it ranges up to like $200. WELL WORTH IT!
Sarah-Nyayan K.
Lincoln, NE
I love my vanity planet spin for perfect skin. It comes with 4 replacement heads. They work amazing get all the dirt and makeup off. With a coupon code it's 70% off making it only $30. Worth the price.
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
I've seen so many youtubers raved about this company. It's good for couple times but it's not good for super sensitive it broke me out. I feel like it's not worth 100 with youtuber code you get 30 dollars which didn't seem that bad. I've had bad experience with their customer service it was nightmare. I'll love to try their makeup brushes and hair tools.
Velvet F.
Grand Cane, LA
I love it . Helps my skin feel clean and really gets my cleanser deep in my pores . I love the different attachments that come with it and it also gives you a discount to order replacement heads in the future
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the best thing that I've ever had!!! It's amazing ❤ I got it from VanityPlanet.com for only $29.99 (normal price is $99.99) using the discount code from Tina Halada (a.k.a. makeupbytina on Youtube) You only need to buy the batteries, because it comes without them. I use it everyday at night after removing my makeup with Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Waterproof and I apply a little bit of my acne soap to the brush. I really like it because it takes off all the makeup that you thought you had taken off!!! I really recommend it, it comes with a skin gentle brush, an exfoliating brush, a body brush and a foot exfoliating brush.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
My teenage daughter loves this. She got it on line at vanityplanet.com for about $30 with promo codes. It is normally about $80. It came with heads all she needed to do was add 4 AA batteries

It leaves her face feeling clean, smooth and fresh. It is not abrasive and applies the perfect amount of controlled pressure

I highly recommend trying it - just it with your facial scrub and cleaner it's amazing Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush with Attachments
Abby D.
Montgomery, AL
This facial brush is a life savior. It cleanses your face very good and get rid off impurities and oil on your face. The brushes come in different sizes but while cleansing you should start from your cheeks your chin and around your mouth then finish with your forehead. Be careful no contact with your undereyes because the layer of skin is very sensitive and you can actually damage it by putting pressure on it. Clean in circular motion .
Melissa A.
I have bought several of brushes like these in the past and they quit working after a couple of weeks. Is this good quality ?
JooJoo M.
There is an even cheaper version, is this really worth it and what is the big difference?
Miles H.
How well does this work, and will it help in clearing skin?
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
I've been wanting a facial cleansing brush for a while now. I was looking at the Clarisonic Mia for a long time but couldn't get myself to shell out the $100+. I saw that this is $30 with coupon code, is it worth the $30 or am I better off saving up for a Clarisonic?
Daisy B.
Westminster, CA
I have really sensative and dry skin will this product help??