BY VANITY PLANET

Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush: Cleanses and exfoliates to reveal radiant skin Removes bacteria to promote visibly clearer skin Reduces pore size so skin appears smoother and brighter Includes 4 unique attachment heads so you... see more...

Kathleen G.
I bought this bc many people were raving about it on YouTube and how it was able to clear their skin and fade dark spots and I thought it could help my troubled skin. I used a code to get it for only about $30. It comes with 4 heads: exfoliating, a daily brush, a pumice stone, and one for the body. I only used the daily brush and the pumice stone so I can’t really speak on the other brush heads. I was using the daily brush every other day bc I didn’t want to over do it and later I just stopped using it bc I didn’t feel like my skin was getting better and the spinning motion of the brush was irritating my acne even more. I don’t really care for the pumice stone. But I do like that I can bring the spin brush into the shower with me. The only times I really use my spin brush now is if I’m taking off my foundation.
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
I love this brush and have raved about it! I even got one for my roommate and one for my sister. It's a GREAT value for a bush that works wonders, my skin looks the best it ever has. However I've found that they only last about a year and then have to be replaced. But at $30 I don't mind buying a new one every year!
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
I love this brush! I received it for free because I AM a beans ambassador, but that does not alter my opinion. I use my brush daily and it comes with 4 different spin heads. I will come back and update on how long it lasts before having to change the batteries again but so far so good. Totally recommend!
Judith M.
Linden
This spin brush knows how to get rid that acne. When I use this I wake up with a clear face the next morning. My complexion Looks more brighter. They give you a good deal of insurance. Love this product! Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Cleansing Facial Brush, Gray [Grey]
Elizabeth b.
pennsylvania
I've seen so many youtubers raved about this company. It's good for couple times but it's not good for super sensitive it broke me out. I feel like it's not worth 100 with youtuber code you get 30 dollars which didn't seem that bad. I've had bad experience with their customer service it was nightmare. I'll love to try their makeup brushes and hair tools.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the best thing that I've ever had!!! It's amazing ❤ I got it from VanityPlanet.com for only $29.99 (normal price is $99.99) using the discount code from Tina Halada (a.k.a. makeupbytina on Youtube) You only need to buy the batteries, because it comes without them. I use it everyday at night after removing my makeup with Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Waterproof and I apply a little bit of my acne soap to the brush. I really like it because it takes off all the makeup that you thought you had taken off!!! I really recommend it, it comes with a skin gentle brush, an exfoliating brush, a body brush and a foot exfoliating brush.
Chloe A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I purchased this brush for the new year as part of my new year resulotion for clearer smoother skin and i absolutely love everything this brush does for my skin. My forehead has started clearing up, my cheeks have never looked better and it does a very good job of making my skin clean without irritating it since my skin is extremely sensitive. I use all four spin heads and i couldn't be more happy with my purchase!!
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
My teenage daughter loves this. She got it on line at vanityplanet.com for about $30 with promo codes. It is normally about $80. It came with heads all she needed to do was add 4 AA batteries

It leaves her face feeling clean, smooth and fresh. It is not abrasive and applies the perfect amount of controlled pressure

I highly recommend trying it - just it with your facial scrub and cleaner it's amazing Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Brush with Attachments
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
This facial brush is a life savior. It cleanses your face very good and get rid off impurities and oil on your face. The brushes come in different sizes but while cleansing you should start from your cheeks your chin and around your mouth then finish with your forehead. Be careful no contact with your undereyes because the layer of skin is very sensitive and you can actually damage it by putting pressure on it. Clean in circular motion .
Sirenna S.
LIFE CHANGING!! 💆🏽 I know super dramatic for me to say but OMG 😲 this really gets deep down into my pores and after using this with my cleanser it leaves my skin super soft! I've just received this not to long ago but I can tell a HUGE difference already! And the fact hat it come with interchangeable brush heads for your entire body .... 💆🏽👋🏾🙌🏾👌🏾!! LIVING!
Melissa A.
I have bought several of brushes like these in the past and they quit working after a couple of weeks. Is this good quality ?
YAM_LIAM L.
doha
Does it reduce pimple and other skin problems?
JooJoo M.
There is an even cheaper version, is this really worth it and what is the big difference?
Miles H.
How well does this work, and will it help in clearing skin?
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
I've been wanting a facial cleansing brush for a while now. I was looking at the Clarisonic Mia for a long time but couldn't get myself to shell out the $100+. I saw that this is $30 with coupon code, is it worth the $30 or am I better off saving up for a Clarisonic?