Vanity Planet Facial Steamer - White & Rose Gold - 1ct

Vanity Planet Facial Steamer - White & Rose Gold - 1ct

Therapeutic steam made of nano-sized water molecules instantly goes to work hydrating and softening the skin's surface, cleansing your pores of impurities. And, to enhance the pore-cleansing session, the facial steamer uses an ion generator that enriches the water molecules, helping the steam penetrate and clean even deeper. Add essential oils to the provided essential oil baskets for an invigorating steam and spa like experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vanity Planet Facial Steamer - White & Rose Gold - 1ct!
How would you rate this product?
Coral Springs, FL
Vanity Planet Facial Steamer - White & Rose Gold - 1ct uploaded by Danielle D.
I'm obsessed!!! I love love love this facial steamer! It has a nice size water tank and the steam lasts quite awhile compared to all other steamers I've tried. I love that it comes with the attachment pieces to add essential oils...makes me feel like I'm at the spa!!
Lafayette, LA
Vanity Planet Facial Steamer - White & Rose Gold - 1ct uploaded by Ashton G.
This my third facial steamer and so far this is my favorite. It’s very simple with only one button making it very easy to use. This VP is a beast at detoxify my skin and getting rid of dead skin cells. It helps balance my skin complexion out, leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. The steam is the perfect temperature with not being too hot not blowing too harshly. I also love how you can put different essential oils in it also. My only dislike sort of is getting the tank out. My steamer takes a good bit of force to pop it out.
Selma, TX
Vanity Planet Facial Steamer - White & Rose Gold - 1ct uploaded by C. P.
Vanity Planet Facial Steamer - White & Rose Gold - 1ct uploaded by C. P.
This is perfect for those at home mini facials in between getting back to the spa for ME time! This whole line is awesome. Got it from Wali-World (Walmart) close to $50 and it’s worth it. My skin feels soft dewy and more acceptable to cleansing my face. Comes with three different heads for other target areas.

Looking for your answer?