Vanity Planet Blend Party Oval Makeup Brush Set - Black

by Vanity Planet

Meet the Vanity Planet Blend Party, here to give you that flawless look day in and day out. This unique brush design not only looks fab, it also helps you make the most out of your makeup routine. Its synthetic bristles are tightly packed to create a seamless surface, so you can get your blend and contour on without worrying about nasty streaks. More fibers means less product getting trapped in between bristles and more makeup on that beautiful face of yours. The flexible handles curve to the shape of your face for a more precise, consistent application. To make things even better, this versatile set is excellent for self-application and its durable construction will keep these brushes in tip top shape with lots of use.

Start your review of Vanity Planet Blend Party Oval Makeup Brush Set - Black!
Chatham, NJ
these brushes are very easy to use and do a good job. They do however feel too dense, and it makes it hard to properly blend in without causing streaks or imperfections in the makeup. They do work for well face, eyes and the such. I just wish they were a little less dense and more fluffy
Georgetown, TX
I love the variety of this set. When they are sale it’s totally worth the money. They are a little difficult to clean (they look clean but the make up never seems to fully come off) I also tend to notice streaks with my make up.
Raleigh, NC
Not a fan of this brush set at all!  It does not do a good job blending so you have to put in more time and effort to blend your products.  I much prefer Morphe brushes to the Vanity Planet brushes.  Althought I got them for a good deal, I'd much rather spend a little more on a Morphe brush set.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I've had this brush set for a while and I love it. Oval brushes are great for getting a more natural look but with practice you cn create super bold looks. These brushes can also be used to apply skin care products. The brushes have not broken and the brush harks have not fallen out! There are multiple sizes for different uses. You can find looks I have made with these brushes on my Instagram and on my website. Vanity Planet Blend Party Oval Makeup Brush Set
Dallas , TX
Never liked these I have some in rose gold and I don’t like them you might think you cleaned these really well but nope they are just bad, at first they are easy to use and soft on your skin but even when cleaned it makes my skin itchy . Just will never use the product they are pretty and all
Columbus, OH
This is a fantastic addition to any makeup routine. This is such a good price If you can get someone’s promo code. They do keep lots of product in the bristles so wash regularly. Overall a plus. Great for use. So much variety.
Fort Hood, TX
THESE ARE AMAZING. 100% worth the $$. They hold NO excess make up so there is no wasting. Took me a couple days to get used to but once I did I fell in love. Very good quality.
Chula Vista, CA
Vanity Planet Blend Party Oval Makeup Brush Set - Black uploaded by wendy M.
Favorite brushes ever, I’ve been using them for a couple of months now, they are the softest bristles. Very easy to use! They are a little pricey but they are totally worth it, I would completely recommend to anyone.
Philadelphia, PA
This came as a whole set of 10 pieces. I got it as a Christmas present from my friend when they were having a promotion and I got the set for 40$. The brushes are so soft and synthetic. They blend everything out pretty well and there are so many different sizes to work with and all of the brushes are just about multifunctional. Definitely a great buy.
Vanity Planet Blend Party Oval Makeup Brush Set - Black uploaded by Lana S.
I have this set in pink. They are so wonderful!! High quality the handles won’t crack, because they’re not plastic but rather slightly bendable and has give room a bit of flexibility. Another thing is there very soft to the touch, the bristles are thick and come In all the main sizes. I got them as a gift I’m so glad I got to know this brand.