Vanity Planet Blend Party Oval Makeup Brush Set - Black uploaded by Lana S.

BY VANITY PLANET

Meet the Vanity Planet Blend Party, here to give you that flawless look day in and day out. This unique brush design not only looks fab, it also helps you make the most out of your makeup routine. Its synthetic bristles are tightly packed to create a seamless surface, so you can get your blend and contour on without worrying about nasty streaks. More fibers means less product getting trapped in between bristles and more makeup on that beautiful face of yours. The flexible handles curve to the shape of your face for a more precise, consistent application. To make things even better, this versatile set is excellent for self-application and its durable construction will keep these brushes in tip top shape with lots of use. see more...

Monica S.
Teaneck, NJ
I've had this brush set for a while and I love it. Oval brushes are great for getting a more natural look but with practice you cn create super bold looks. These brushes can also be used to apply skin care products. The brushes have not broken and the brush harks have not fallen out! There are multiple sizes for different uses. You can find looks I have made with these brushes on my Instagram and on my website. Vanity Planet Blend Party Oval Makeup Brush Set
Lana S.
I have this set in pink. They are so wonderful!! High quality the handles won’t crack, because they’re not plastic but rather slightly bendable and has give room a bit of flexibility.

Another thing is there very soft to the touch, the bristles are thick and come In all the main sizes. I got them as a gift I’m so glad I got to know this brand.
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Never liked these I have some in rose gold and I don’t like them you might think you cleaned these really well but nope they are just bad, at first they are easy to use and soft on your skin but even when cleaned it makes my skin itchy . Just will never use the product they are pretty and all
Shayma-شيماء E.
Newark, NJ
I purchased the oval brushes in the pink color. These brushes feel absolutely amazing and blend your makeup very nicely. It’s a little harder to use then regular brushes but they do feel better than regular brushes. Overall they are really good for applying face makeup.
Jessica C.
This came as a whole set of 10 pieces. I got it as a Christmas present from my friend when they were having a promotion and I got the set for 40$. The brushes are so soft and synthetic. They blend everything out pretty well and there are so many different sizes to work with and all of the brushes are just about multifunctional. Definitely a great buy.
Jamie L.
Charlevoix
I have not used them much so maybe my opinion will change once I get more practice with them. At first use the feel clumsy and hard to use. The eyeshadow brushes do not work as well as a regular brush. They are just to awkward for me. They are soft and they do not soak up the product which is good. Overall opinion, awkward and glad I did not pay full price.
Mehwish M.
How cute is this Box which includes 10 different brushes which are flexible and durable for natural looking application.
Let me tell you that these brushes are cruelty free 🐰.
I am overall loving the brushes and drooling over the packaging. The quality of brushes is very high and the bristles of brushes are so soft that I can’t stop touching them. .Vanity Planet Blend Party Oval Makeup Brush Set - Black