BY VANITY GIRL HOLLYWOOD

Nikki D.
This is my all-time favorite vanity mirror, with lights! I don't know what I would do without It! It has the perfect lighting for makeup application! 13 light bulbs in total, with a dimmer switch! It makes doing makeup of all types so much easier, whether it's on yourself or applying it on someone else. Another awesome perk is the two power outlets on this vanity mirror! I can plug in a hairdryer, fan, etc. Amazing, easy option! I have this vanity in the nickel shade and it matches my vanity table perfectly! I highly recommend this vanity to everyone!
joan e.
Hello , I bought this vanity girl of Hollywood mirror in white on amazon for $256 with my own money but I have a problem with mine the light bulb on the bottom right always goes out so it has electrical problems , All though I do love my vanity girl mirror I had wanted one so bad for like around four years and then I finally get one in July on sale so that made me so happy I just wish it didn’t have electrical problems
Maria K.
manteca
For my birthday I wanted this vanity, I love doing my makeup specially in my room, but since there’s not a lot of light it’s hard and I have to go the bathroom. I would really like to get to someday.
Melitza W.
For Christmas I would love to get a #hollywoodvanity because I love to put make up on and try new things in my face and hair and having a Hollywood vanity would make me feel sexy and like a movie star. #giftcrush
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this mirror for myself several years ago during holiday sale. I received it pretty fast and in good cosmetic condition. It was easy to assemble and worked great for about three weeks.The dimmer and outlets stopped working so I called customer service and they shipped another mirror out to me fairly quickly, Since it was during a holiday, they explained to me that it would be a slight delay due to an increase of orders. I appreciate when companies take the initiative to communicate any delays or issues they may have. I totally understand how hectic it can be during the holidays for a business. Once I received the new mirror, I sent the old mirror back it the same box (a prepaid return label was provided by Vanity Girl). Since I received the new mirror, I haven't had any issues! Great quality & excellent customer service!
Morgan R.
['Joplin', 'MO'], MO
I love the mirror/look but several companies have since came out with these at lower cost. Also the site claims it comes with wall mount accessories and stand but mine didn’t come with anything for the wall. Customer service was a nightmare so I never got one. Can’t imagine dealing with them if something worse was wrong!
Imani H.
I love my Impressions Vanity Mirror. I have it in the all black with the white LED light bulbs. This mirror is amazing and has great clarity; you can see like every pore in your skin. This can be a bit pricey around $200-$300 but it was definitely worth it. Im sure you can find dupes on amazon but this one is amazing. It is the highlight of my vanity and I wouldn't trade it for a cheaper one ever!
JulieAnne H.
Lockport, NY
I love love love absolutely love this mirror it is so helpful doing my make up. Gives me the right lighting and everything. I use it everyday. And meet all my expectations. If anything ever happened I'd definitely buy it again.
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I bought my vanity mirror at amazon.com almost a year ago. I love everything about this mirror. It has amazing lifetime warranty. It is perfect for applying your makeup everyday. It is also perfect to give a light for a selfie.. lol. You can plug your phone or your curly iron due to the external plug. I'm completely obsessed and highly recommend it.
Rachel D.
I absolutely love this vanity mirror! I got it for Christmas and I use it every day to do my makeup and hair! It has the perfect Hollywood look to it and has the perfect lighting! Expensive but worth the purchase!
This looks amazing, Where i can find it?
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Are there outlets on this mirror that I can plug things into? And is it big and fancy enough looking to put in my dressing room?
Savannah W.
How much is this
Chantel A.
I've been looking to buy a new makeup mirror as my bathroom light just doesn't cut it. anyone own this? is it worth the cash? are there better mirrors? is it mega bright? and does it make you feel glamorous? LOL
Latifa B.