BY VANITY FAIR

Ideal for Everyday Meals & Snacks. Strong. Soakproof. Microwavable. Disposable 18 Bowls ~ 20 oz Each. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are very durable and can handle both heavy, and liquid food items." in 3 reviews
  • "I highly recommend these! " in 2 reviews
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
These are great to take camping, I would not buy them for everyday use, but a few times a year when you are camping. They are rather expensive but very sturdy and worth buying when you need something sturdy. They are great for cereal in the morning for the kids.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Shelbyville, TN
Vanity Fair is one of the products that I think of purchasing when planning for a party. I think that they're very durable and useful for eating out of. Just don't reuse them after first use.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Very sturdy plates and I love the look of them, but a bit overly priced so I don't buy them reguarly. They are great for parties!
Mandi S.
Mandi S.

Although they are pricey in my opinion these do hold up. They are very durable and can handle both heavy, and liquid food items. I have never had a problem with these leaking. I highly recommend these other than the price.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Troy, NY
These are great for holiday parties especially thanksgiving. because although they are dispsosable they are super durable.
Stacie W.
Stacie W.
Alum Creek, WV
Love these plates! Durable!
Vanity Fair is very elegant but it's disposable!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Vanity fair makes great products, including these bowls. They are very durable and can handle both heavy, and liquid food items. I have never had a problem with these leaking or becoming flimsy, even with second servings of things like soups. I highly recommend these!