Vanity Fair uploaded by Tory K.

BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Vanity Fair Magazine covers the spectrum of our daily lives and culture. Written with incisive wit, each issue of Vanity Fair Magazine has articles on food, fashion, travel, and entertainment, as well as political and social commentaries and original works of fiction. In-depth reporting includes interviews with some of today's hottest artistic talents, plus you'll read reviews on movies, books, art, and the theater. see more...

• What's your favorite part of Vanity Fair? I find the surv...5 Answers
Vanity Fair
  • "I love the culture and I always look forward to the pictorials as well!" in 1 review
  • "There fashion section is wonderful every time I pick up a issue. " in 1 review
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Always a favorite to read. I love the amount of art and culture incorporated into Vanity Fair, instead of only fashion and style. I enjoy the writing featured and the photography as well.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
Really great articles and I usually learn something new when I read. A lot of magazines seem to focus on the same current topic and this one has a way of standing out and going a different way
V E.
Good magazine. Has decently written, lengthy articles. Good variety of subject matter and good photography.
Jessica O.
Spectacular coverage of entertainment, society, culture, politics, fashion and crime. The photos are often infamous, and the writing always in-depth. This is not the glossy to just thumb through. My number one favorite rag.
Christina G.
La habra , CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
One of my fav magazines . I don't have a subscription but , I usually purchase based off who's on the cover. This is a very mature and articulate magazine with positive debates and informative information with a neutral stance.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
I fell in love with vanity fair in high school. It is the best magazine to get art from.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
This is the only magazine that I happily pay for - even at newsstand prices. I subscribe to it even though I don't usually have time to read it. I save the paper copies for trips/days where I can lounge around in the bath. I love the culture and society articles; some of the stories are better and more addicting than soap operas. I miss Dominick Dunne.
Heather M.
Augusta, GA
I love this magazine! It's one of my favorite subscriptions. I love the culture and I always look forward to the pictorials as well!
Anna H.
Bookworm Expert Level 5
Great Magazine and fun to read. They keep it classy which is respectable! Love who is chosen for the cover as well!
Tory K.
columbus, OH
I like many of the articles in this magazine but often find the others to be very dry and wordy. It varies greatly from issue to issue.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
What's your favorite part of Vanity Fair? I find the survey and the Proust Questionnaire to be fun.