Vanity Fair uploaded by Tory K.

BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Vanity Fair Magazine covers the spectrum of our daily lives and culture. Written with incisive wit, each issue of Vanity Fair Magazine has articles on food, fashion, travel, and entertainment, as well as political and social commentaries and original works of fiction. In-depth reporting includes interviews with some of today's hottest artistic talents, plus you'll read reviews on movies, books, art, and the theater. see more...

• What's your favorite part of Vanity Fair? I find the surv...5 Answers
Vanity Fair
  • "I love the culture and I always look forward to the pictorials as well!" in 1 review
  • "There fashion section is wonderful every time I pick up a issue. " in 1 review
Anna H.
Bookworm Expert Level 5
Great Magazine and fun to read. They keep it classy which is respectable! Love who is chosen for the cover as well!
Brittany R.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Very well done. Gorgeous photos and a great combination of real journalism and fun quick tip articles. Love it.
Emily J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this magazine for the perfect blend of news/current events and pop culture!
Heather M.
Augusta, GA
I love this magazine! It's one of my favorite subscriptions. I love the culture and I always look forward to the pictorials as well!
kat m.
Austin, TX
This magazine features the best writing in the world!
I love their stories which range from international relations, fashion, film, travel, comedy, books, music, sports, & international celebrities. They always try to give you an inside scoop of what's going on. They never fail to provide in depth interviews. Also, love the fashion ads they feature. Very pretty to look at.
Teri A.
Golden Valley, MN
My husband and I both love to read Vanity Fair every month. We read it on our iPads using the Next Issue app and it's one that gets read almost immediately upon becoming available. The interviews are always very interesting and it definitely has information that I don't see anywhere else.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
I like the people that this magazine chooses to put on the cover. They are always classy people.
Laura A.
Beaumont, TX
This is my favorite magazine. Stories are very in-depth and current. If you scout around online sometimes you can get a good deal for a subscription.
Brandi W.
I can always trust this magazine for a great read. So many creative layout designs, skilled writers, and beautiful people all throughout the magazine make it so interesting
Meredith C.
Robinson, IL
I love Vanity Fair it is a well rounded magazine! I love that it covers a variety of public figures from various walks of life. The page layouts are a little tough to follow at times but it is def worth the deciphering! I adore this magazine and it is one of my monthly buys!
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
What's your favorite part of Vanity Fair? I find the survey and the Proust Questionnaire to be fun.