Vanity Fair uploaded by Tory K.

BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Vanity Fair Magazine covers the spectrum of our daily lives and culture. Written with incisive wit, each issue of Vanity Fair Magazine has articles on food, fashion, travel, and entertainment, as well as political and social commentaries and original works of fiction. In-depth reporting includes interviews with some of today's hottest artistic talents, plus you'll read reviews on movies, books, art, and the theater. see more...

• What's your favorite part of Vanity Fair? I find the surv...5 Answers
Vanity Fair
  • "I love the culture and I always look forward to the pictorials as well!" in 1 review
  • "There fashion section is wonderful every time I pick up a issue. " in 1 review
Debbie A.
united states
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love reading Vanity Fair it really keeps me entertained keeps me updated with things and I'm always looking forward to see who's there featuring on their cover Vanity Fair
kat m.
Austin, TX
This magazine features the best writing in the world!
I love their stories which range from international relations, fashion, film, travel, comedy, books, music, sports, & international celebrities. They always try to give you an inside scoop of what's going on. They never fail to provide in depth interviews. Also, love the fashion ads they feature. Very pretty to look at.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
This is the only magazine that I happily pay for - even at newsstand prices. I subscribe to it even though I don't usually have time to read it. I save the paper copies for trips/days where I can lounge around in the bath. I love the culture and society articles; some of the stories are better and more addicting than soap operas. I miss Dominick Dunne.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
One of my fav magazines . I don't have a subscription but , I usually purchase based off who's on the cover. This is a very mature and articulate magazine with positive debates and informative information with a neutral stance.
Jessica O.
Spectacular coverage of entertainment, society, culture, politics, fashion and crime. The photos are often infamous, and the writing always in-depth. This is not the glossy to just thumb through. My number one favorite rag.
Teri A.
Golden Valley, MN
My husband and I both love to read Vanity Fair every month. We read it on our iPads using the Next Issue app and it's one that gets read almost immediately upon becoming available. The interviews are always very interesting and it definitely has information that I don't see anywhere else.
Meredith C.
Robinson, IL
I love Vanity Fair it is a well rounded magazine! I love that it covers a variety of public figures from various walks of life. The page layouts are a little tough to follow at times but it is def worth the deciphering! I adore this magazine and it is one of my monthly buys!
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
Really great articles and I usually learn something new when I read. A lot of magazines seem to focus on the same current topic and this one has a way of standing out and going a different way
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Always a favorite to read. I love the amount of art and culture incorporated into Vanity Fair, instead of only fashion and style. I enjoy the writing featured and the photography as well.
Amy N.
Troy, MI
This is a great magazine, it is very well rounded it covers what the viewers want to read and know which is perfect! I love the different articles they publish it really gives me an insight on what they have to say!
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
What's your favorite part of Vanity Fair? I find the survey and the Proust Questionnaire to be fun.