Vanity Fair 11" Dinner Plate 20 ct

Vanity fair 11" dinner plate 20 ct

Anyone know what these are made of?
Start your review of Vanity Fair 11" Dinner Plate 20 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Very durable and sturdy just a bit over priced but very well worth it.” in 1 review
“They are really good paper plates, there is nothing in particular that are special about them but they are good” in 1 review
I love these plates when having a cook out of any sort of gathering. This look more classy than a paper plate and also are a little bit more sturdy to fit lots of food!
Richmond, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This brand was what my Grandma loved to purchase. It was a sturdy dinner plate and held a lot of food. Pro was the sturdiness  there were no cons. They were effective in being a reliable plate, that wasn't cheaply made. I would recommend that you give this brand a try.
San Diego, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Oh Vanity plates are super durable, microwavable (as long as they're not plastic), and holdup under Italian salad dressing. The only reason I don't buy this brand too often is because it's a little more pricey and you don't get as many as, say, the store brand. When I lived alone I would buy Vanity Fair plates, especially the large ones so I have room for my bulky lettuce, but I live at home and we pick up the more bargain priced ones, which require that you hold your plate carefully or even double up your plates. These are things you don't have to ever worry about with Vanity Fair plates. .
Huntington , WV
Decorator Expert Level 3
Okay these plates are better than the competition for one big reason: MICROWAVEABLE. Most plates melt and shrink up. These are made to be microwaved and the food heats very evenly. Highly recommend.
These plates are for the people who want a sturdy thick disposable plate. This brand does that exact plate the best I've found. If you want a party or gathering to be just a little bit classier then paper plates without the hassle of doing a lot of dishes, this is the way to go! They are a little bit pricier then paper plates but for a special gathering or nice holiday party it just adds a little something.
We always buy paper places for parties and i found using a slightly thicker plate has made all the difference and actually saved us from wasting products--our guests seem to have saved their plates for second or dessert rounds after a meal. If we get paper plates, i often cuts back on trashing since all paper plates are accepted in our compost bin.
Portland, OR
The sturdiest 'paper' plates out there. I think they're made out of recycled cardboard or something like that. You can load these up with a lot of food and then won't bend or fold in on themselves so you can easily hold with one hand. They're a bit more expensive than the other brands but definitely worth it for a BBQ or pot luck
Woodridge, IL
Great plates to have around in my kitchen they are very sturdy plates and are a nice size. most paper plates are very weak and I usually make sure to use a regular plate underneath but these you don't need to do that. the only down sides are the price and amount of plates you get but I guess you pay more for better quality.
Decorator Expert Level 2
We don't have a dishwasher and therefore use lots of paper plates so I don't have to face a pile of dirty dishes after every meal. This brand's paper plate is far superior to any others. They are strong, leak proof, and feel of high quality. Highly recommend. Hard to find in stores. So glad Amazon carries them!
Omaha, NE
These paper plates are great for parties! They are sturdy and hold lots of food! I oten host large family gatherings with 30 or more people so I wish they came in packages greater than 20 count. They are a bit more expensive than other brands but because they are sturdy and look nice, it is worth the cost!