Vanity Fair 11" Dinner Plate 20 ct

Vanity fair 11" dinner plate 20 ct

Anyone know what these are made of?
Start your review of Vanity Fair 11" Dinner Plate 20 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Very durable and sturdy just a bit over priced but very well worth it.in reviews
They are really good paper plates, there is nothing in particular that are special about them but they are goodin reviews
Glen Ellyn, IL
Great plates to have around in my kitchen they are very sturdy plates and are a nice size. most paper plates are very weak and I usually make sure to use a regular plate underneath but these you don't need to do that. the only down sides are the price and amount of plates you get but I guess you pay more for better quality.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using Vanity Fair products for they are durable for a paper product. I have never had any problems with it bending or being soggy by foods. I also use their napkins and all is very affordable. My picnics would not be the same without Vanity Fair® Everyday Disposable White Paper Napkins, 1200 Count and Vanity Fair 11" Dinner Plate 20 ct Vanity Fair Impressions 10\" Plates, 54 ct. - White Do try them on your next outing...
Rochester, MN
I think it's important to have disposable plates on hand. You never know when they will be helpful. I like this brand. They are pretty sturdy!
Newark, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Delicioso, majestuoso, perfectamente perfecto mis favoritos por siempre y calidad 1000
Twin Lake, MI
Higher end of paper plates from the grocery store. Thicker and nice size. Not bad to cut food on. Easy to fold and discard.
Gambrills, MD
I have these plates in my drawer that we use everyday instead of using everyday nice dishes it's easy to use these paper plates because you feel like they're actually dinner plates even though their paper products they hold the food I love them
Pearl, MS
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are great dinner plates. They are very sturdy and hold up to the biggest cookouts. I would highly recommend them to everyone
Taylorsville, UT
Decorator Expert Level 6
2,268 reviews
I tend to throw a ton of BBQ so paper products are always a hit at my home. Vanity Fair is a descent plate but not the strongest I have tried. I’m able to cut thru them pretty easily and they tend to bend a bit when picked up with food on them.
Lehigh Acres, FL
10/10 you don’t have to worry they will break fast heavy duty for sure. Also easy to throw away.
Richmond, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This brand was what my Grandma loved to purchase. It was a sturdy dinner plate and held a lot of food. Pro was the sturdiness  there were no cons. They were effective in being a reliable plate, that wasn't cheaply made. I would recommend that you give this brand a try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...