BY VANITY FAIR

Vanity Fair
  • "Great magazine with insightful articles, not just full of pop culture fluff." in 1 review
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
I love the editorial content in Vanity Fair. It has a good balance of writing to ads, which I find important in periodicals. I honestly look forward to my monthly delivery. I would definitely recommend.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
I get the digital editions on my Kindle Fire and I read this magazine specifically for the products they feature+ review and the interviews they have. Their interviews are comparable with Rolling Stone Magazine's in that they get celebrities talking about the things we really want to know. They're never boring and their fashion and entertainment features are on point every single month.
Catherine R.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Vanity Fair is a great magazine for anyone who enjoys reading really well written pieces by actual journalists.  The photography and art are also really nice.  I don't have a subscription but I buy several of these a year when I know there is an article about a current event or situation I want to know more about.  The investigative writing is really top notch,
Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
I really enjoy the articles, and I often read the magazine from cover to cover. The only thing that bothers me is how many Trump articles there are in each issue. (Three or more seems a little over the top, even if it is due to an overwhelming amount of story ideas.)
April S.
Loveland, CO
The variety of articles in this publication are fantastic! I can't say the opinion pieces are unbiased, since everyone's biases show in one way or another, but I can say that they are very well written.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
Great magazine with great diverse topics! You get a little bit of everything here. It is a higher priced subscription but I find it's filled with less junk ads than many other publications I receive and it always gives such great articles on every current topic! I can read about fashion and the presidential debate all in one magazine! It taylors a bit to the more diverse and eclectic personalities! Love this one!
Merisa F.
Pikeville, KY
Such a great read that offers more insightful and thought provoking articles than most women's magazine. I personally love the profiles the magazine does on each cover star, they always seem to get the most out of who they are interviewing. I would definitely put this magazine on the same level as more substantial publications like Vogue.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Very elegant, classy magazine. Subscriptions are a bit pricey, but it's worth the money if you want an interesting magazine that isn't just fashion and attempts to sell you overexpensive clothing. Great articles, and overall a refreshing read.
Abby W.
I really enjoy this magazine! This a magazine I grew up reading and I enjoy picking it up when I go to the grocery store. I love reading all of the articles and i am going to be purchasing a subscription in the new year!
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Is this mostly a fashion magazine?
Jessica A.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Do you get this? Would you recommend it?