Vanish Drop-Ins Toilet Cleaning Tablet with Scrubbing Bubbles uploaded by Britnee J.

BY VANISH #82 in Bathroom Cleaners

Cleans and deodorizes with every flush. Helps keep your toilet bowl stain-free. Repels tough hard water, mineral and limescale stains. Won t harm plumbing or septic symptoms. Bowl water not harmful to children or pets.* *It is not recommended that pets regularly drink water from the toilet. ; see more...

• Does this cleaner work is good is the other jails that yo...1 Answers
  • Do these clean as effectively as the liquid cleaner and a...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Britnee J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Although these do definitely help to keep the toilet clean, they do not last very long. Its simple with no required maintenance. You simply drop it in the toilet and it does the work itself. With that being said, I do not feel like they are worth the money. Luckily for me, I found them for only a $1 at my local Dollar Tree. I will likely repurchase these because of that.
Lydia B.
Love ❤ this. Easy drop in and that's it. It's pet safe which is important for me as I have a toilet dedicated to my 🐱 cat. She loves having this because it cleans the bowl with every flush and smells great.
Brittney R.
In my bathroom I have a serious ring around the toilet issue! I clean the toilet bowl one day and literally the next I have ring around the toilet, beyond frustrating. With the cleaning tablet I definitely see an improvement on the length of time my toilet is clean! Definitely a must have!
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This work really well at keeping the toilet bowl clean and strain-free for much longer. They also help keep my bathroom smelling nice and fresh. They're great and I would recommend to anyone. Definitely lives up to what it claims to do. I have repurchased multiple times.
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How simply is these? drop and go and one less thing to clean Blue is my favorite color so that is an extra. i just feel better knowing that its there Once the blue gets light I drop in another one GReaT invention
Kelly M.
Fletcher , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Its like a set it and forget it that cleans your toilet. And when its ready to be replaced you know. Makes cleaning easy in the bathroom and is affordable sime and gets it done
s t.
These are great! Put it the top of the toilet and it helps with the cleaning. Eventually the ring comes back but just clean it and throw another one in the top! It keep the bathroom smelling better than it normally would also!
Stephanie C.
Peoria, IL
I used this in my toilet between cleans paired with the gel sticks. It helps to minimize the amount of cleaning I have to do in the bathroom. It doesn't clean everything but it gets a lot of it for me.
Denise W.
These are really good at keeping the stains out of our toilets! I don't have to clean them as often as I do without them. Smells good too!
Kristen G.
whitmore lake, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great - they leave the bathroom smelling clean and fresh - they just don't last as long as I expected - still a long time tho.
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these clean as effectively as the liquid cleaner and a brush? How long do they keep the bowl clean for?
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
Does this cleaner work is good is the other jails that you pour into your toilet? Do you feel that these are prices are decent price for how good that they clean?