Vanille Eau de Toilette  uploaded by Terri-Lynn W.Vanille Eau de Toilette  uploaded by Marissa S.

BY VANILLE

Vanille Eau de Toilette
  • "This is a very sweet smelling vanilla with cotton candy overtones." in 2 reviews
  • "It is very sweet (you don't need to wear much), wears well all day and I love to mix it with other favorites (I believe vanilla-ANYTHING is always great)." in 2 reviews
  • "I get compliments on it everyday! " in 1 review
  • "Its doent even smell like a real vanilla smell or even the sweet smell that Im use to. " in 1 review
  • "I bought this years ago and still have a full bottle." in 1 review
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this perfume!! It smells super yummy. Many vanilla scent I’ve tried smell terrible, either too alcoholy or like play doh. I’ve never found one I actually enjoyed until I came across this scent! I am so happy I did because I love love love the smell of vanilla. I was on the hunt for a long time for a scent like this. It’s pretty long lasting too which is great. Sometimes it gives a little bit of a hint of cotton candy but definitely smell the vanilla. I would highly recommend!
sof✭ P.
My go to perfume!! I buy this at anthropology for 18 dollars which is such a great price in my opinion because the vanilla scent stays on forever. I get so many compliments and both my mom and I have repurchased many times!
Amber S.
Spring, TX
Wow! What a lucky discovery at Anthropologie! This is not only a delicious vanilla, but it's very warm and almost has notes of molasses. It's sweet, but in a darker sense. I feel like its a mature vanilla scent that really has amazing staying power on my skin! I don't think I will ever get tired of rotating this scent into my Fall/Winter fragrance line up! LOVE it!
Susan N.
Monroe
The brand of this scent is actually called Outremer (it’s French). You can get it in 2 sizes at Anthropologie and it’s truly the most amazing vanilla perfume ever! Not flowery but also doesn’t smell like cookies. Just a true, sweet vanilla scent with good staying power. I get lots of compliments on this and it’s a must-have for vanilla lovers.
Brooke T.
Evansville, IN
I bought this for myself as a birthday treat at Anthropologie. I sprayed some on in store and then walked around the mall for a couple of hours, had dinner and I could still smell it so I went right back over to the store and bought a bottle. It smells delicious-like pure vanilla and I love the lasting power! The price was good too!
christie p.
Me in a bottle.
I love it.
I really dislike fresh, sporty, young, sweet perfume, but the chanel no5-kind is a bit toooo heavy for me. So when i got perfume-of-my-choice for christmas i spent days and days running around every perfume department in the city bringing home sample after sample of what the salespeople wanted me to smell like. After spending half an hour really trying to love Flowerbomb i was about to give up. Enter Ambre et Vanille. At the back of the store it stood, and i smelled it and knew that was it. i never wanted anything else ever agian.
It's vanilla, but it's not sickeningly sweet and childish, nor is it heavy and inscense-y, but mild and friendly. And, thank god, it's vanilla sans the seemingly mandatory patchouli which i hate.
So, everyone, please smell like this, and the world will be a better place!
Amanda M.
Dunedin, FL
I bought this years ago and still have a full bottle. It's so strong! All you need is literally one spray and your good to go for the day. It's very sweet, almost too intense at first but it dries down beautifully on me. I get at least three compliments every time I wear it. It's sweet, it's strong (SERIOUSLY only a spray or two) but it's not cloying at all.

The packaging is nice though the top that comes on the bottle is very flimsy. However, for the price and the quality of the product it's worth every penny! It's amazing in the colder months. I don't really reach for it too often in summer time when it gets really hot (FL ahhhh) cause it doesn't break down too nicely but it's a perfect holiday scent.

This brand in general is lovely. I have some of their other products too.
Audrey B.
I've worn this every day for several years now and get so many compliments. It's sweet like pure vanilla but not overpowering. I always have a back up so I never run out.
Natalie M.
Canoga Park, CA
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS PERFUME! I have tried many different vanilla/sweet scented perfumes (lavanilla, pink sugar, etc) and this one if by far the best, and also most economically friendly! I first noticed this perfume in my AP European History class, when I walked in and said "this room smells amazing!" then finding out that a friend on the opposite side of the room was wearing this perfume. Needless to say, I got home, searched it up, and bought it on the spot. And I have no regrets at all!!!! I 10000% recommend this product! It lasts all day long, even through gross/sweaty volleyball team practices!
Rayna D.
My absolute favorite perfume, hands down! I wear it every single day because it's light but long lasting and smells wonderful all day long. Doesn't smell cheap or overwhelming like over perfumes. Everyone always comments on how I smell like cookies! I would 100% recommend this product. (:
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Is it long lasting? Or does it wear off right away?
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
How does this compare to Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar? I.e. price, scent, quality etc.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Love the smell of this, how is the staying power?
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
How does this compare to La Vanilla?