by Vanilla Products USA

Is it easy to.find? Price affordable?
Start your review of Vanilla Products USA 25 Madagascar Bourbon Planifolia Grade A Gourmet Vanilla Beans 6~7"!
3 years ago
Disappointed in these. Used them in homemade vanilla ice cream, and the taste was nonexistent. The beans were also drier than hey should have been. I'll try another brand next time. Don't recommend these.
3 years agoOxford, CT
This product is for the home chefs who try very hard to pursue all other forms of cooking and can show off at if holidays. This is great in amazing your own vanilla extract and making your own ice cream.
4 years ago
News flash: you can make your own vanilla,extract!!! pop three or four of these into a bottle of vodka, cap tightly and let infuse fora month. you will have your,own custom vanilla. it won't go bad either. just replace your,vanilla pods every couple of months. happy I found these!!!
3 years agoMillville, NJ
I've used these for a from scratch recipe for vanilla cupcakes and they came out delicious! Very pleased with how fresh the vanilla tasted in the cupcakes, as well as how it smelled when I was making the batter.
4 years ago
Love these when I make creme bruilee from scratch. And always save the empty pod and put it in a jar with caster sugar. That way I get vanilla flavor sugar for baking.
4 years agoRockton , IL
You really can't compare the difference between baking with vanilla from whole beans and extract. It is an entirely different experience and let me tell you the whole bean is the way to go. Worth every extra penny
3 years agoRiverside, CA
These gourmet vanilla beans are perfect for baking. They pack so much flavor and are totally worth the money to make your baked goodies so much better.
3 years agoTigard, OR
Do good. From the smell when you open to the delicate taste it give to the recipes. Vanilla beans have always been one of my favorites ingredients.
3 years ago
This vanilla is PERFECT for making ice cream or any other treat you might summer on the stove. It makes my house smell AH-MAZING too! Win win!
3 years ago
The best vanilla beans ever. So much power and flavor from just one bean. Great for baking, or ice cream.