INGREDIENTS: MILK, CREAM, CARAMEL (HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SWEETENED CONDENSED SKIM MILK [CONDENSED SKIM MILK, SUGAR], WATER, BUTTER, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH [CORN], SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, POTASSIUM SORBATE [PRESERVATIVE], DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, CARRAGEENAN), SUGAR, COCOA-COATED PECANS (PECANS [ROASTED IN COTTONSEED OIL], SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, COCOA [PROCESSED WITH ALKALI], NONFAT MILK, BUTTER [CREAM, SALT], MILKFAT, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, COCOA, NATURAL FLAVORS, CORNSTARCH), CORN SYRUP, VANILLA EXTRACT, CAROB BEAN GUM, GUAR GUM.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VANILLA PREMIUM CLASSIC ICE CREAM WITH COCOA-COATED PECANS AND THICK DENALI CARAMEL, VANILLA!
How would you rate this product?
VANILLA PREMIUM CLASSIC ICE CREAM WITH COCOA-COATED PECANS AND THICK DENALI CARAMEL, VANILLA uploaded by Carny S.
Folks, I'd like to make an announcement. Henceforth I will no longer live for any creed or ideology. No. I will be living my life for the glory and the honor and the power of ice cream. If you have a moment, I'd like to share about how my life was changed and saved by this ice cream. 3 days days ago, I saw this ice cream at Publix on sale. You know it's an ice cream miracle when it's on sale when you first try it. This is not the low fat ice cream. This is the whole milk ice cream with denali chunks of rich smooth caramel and these chocolate covered nuts. Ok let's take a deep breath.......Anyway. I suggest you travel to Publix if there isn't one near you. It will be worth it. But don't thank me. Pay it forward.

Looking for your answer?