Vanilla Musk Cologne

by Vanilla Musk

Vanilla Musk Cologne: By Coty 1.7 oz cologne spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vanilla Musk Cologne!
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Something about vanilla and musk just don't add up. I love the jovan musk line but this was a miss.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
I used to wear this in high school and it was a perfect, inexpensive fragrance for a teenager. It was very sweet and not overpowering. Pretty and classic!
Myki M.
Hillsboro, OR
I used to love this scent, but the musk is far too strong for me. Now whenever I smell it, it gives me an automatic headache. This is a good beginning scent, but take care not to over do it, a little goes a long way.
Mary F.
Taber, AB
My mother loves Jovan Musk, and I love Vanilla, so when we spotted this in a 4pc set at Walmart, we HAD to buy it. Its the perfect scent, vanilla, but still that classic musky hint to it. I wear it daily!

Looking for your answer?